Christmas

Hey! Im not dead! Sorry ive been inactive ive been having trouble lately and its my fault. I am gonna need some help from some of you guys for the story and new stories! here is my discord: brèd1166

add me if your interested!  dms always open so dont be shy to dm me! Dms always welcome- now back onto the story!

*You and tsukki had a first Christmas together! Ofc kags had you guys sleep in separate beds* "Kageyama we arent gonna go anything bad-" you pouted. "Yeah but i still do not trust him fully" said kags.

*Hours later you and tsukki were out in the snow*
"Pfft. Wtf you have a big ass jacket its not even that cold-" said tsukki.
"Yeah but this makes me comfy-" you said.
"Fair"
"Anyway m/n wanna go build a dorku snowman-?"
"building snowmen isnt dorky!"
"if you do it, it is" *tsukki walked past you*
"hey tsukji wait after me! You're like twice my size!"

*you too went to go make a snowman*

"almost dooonnne-" you said.
*you added your scarf on it and tsukki added two rocks for eyes then you added a stick for a nose and a smile*

"There!" *you said as you were proud of your work*

"Lets go there is gonna be a blizzard later" *said tsukki grabbing your arm and pulling you away*

"gAh oKay!"

*after you two got home and got all warmed up*

"Geez good thing you two came home in time" *said kageyama as he was handing both of you guys a cup of hot Coco*

"hey shortie get away from the fireplace your gonna burn"

"okay okay fine-" *you scooted away from the fireplace*

sorry this story was a bit short! My dms are always open!