Sakura Saori

Name: Sakura Saori

Name: Sakura Saori

Gender: Female

Hair: White

Eyes: Blue

Age: 10,000 years old

Personality: Loving, Positive, Peaceful, Tranquill, Calm, etc.

Nicknames:

Queen of the Monsters

Giver of Life

The Winged One

The Goddess of Life

The Moth Queen

Light Bringer

Master Martial Artist: Mothra is an extremely skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having trained herself over 10,000 years to master, with most of that involved powerful pushes, strikes, blocks, and kicks. 

Master Acrobat: Mothra's years of training have made her an extremely skilled acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist, being able to fluidly dodge attacks from multiple directions using coordinated flips, twists, and sharp turns without losing balance.

 Speed and Agility: Mothra is a fast and agile flyer, reaching speeds up to Mach 3 

Durability and Stamina: Mothra has remarkable resilience and tenacity by persisting in battle. However, it's important to note that Mothra's endurance is still relatively lesser when compared to the formidable durability of Koyka

Abilities:

Goddess Rays: Mothra's God Rays are yellowish-white in color and are powerful enough to completely dispel storm clouds. While they produce blinding light, Mothra does not use her God Rays offensively and seems to use them like a beacon to communicate with Godzilla.

Goddess Rays Pulse: Mothra can utilized Energy pulses to Enemies which are shown to be powerful enough to knock Godzilla down.

Antenna Beams: She can fire laser beams from her antennae.

Goddess Beams: Is a powerful blue laser capable of sending her Opponents hurtling through the air and vaporizing large swaths of water.

Stingers: Mothra possesses a wasp-like stinger at the end of her abdomen that is powerful enough to punch a hole through.

Mana Lightning: Aside from expelling refractive scales from her wings, Mothra also had the ability to fire bolts of yellow lightning from her wings that can cause sever damage to foes.

Mirror Scales: The powder that Mothra can dispel from her wings acts as a cloud of mirror-like scales, which would allow beam weapons to repeatedly rebound before striking the target, effectively making them impossible to miss.

Poison Stinger : An ability to launch barrage of poison stingers fired in close proximity to each other from her abdomen, akin to a shotgun blast but with much more lasting effects.Contact with these is usually enough to paralyse Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels even enough to severely weaken Other Titan's.

Divine Mist: She can heal and pacify anyone with light blue mist that. Kinue has the power to heal wounds and ailments. She can emit a restorative energy that accelerates the natural healing processes of those she touches, aiding in their recovery.

Immortality - Mothra/Koyka is an immortal goddess with similarities to a phoenix. Despite having experienced death on multiple occasions, Mothra is always reincarnated through an egg that she lays through divine methods before anything else in her lifetime.

Reincarnation: Mothra can cheat death by laying an egg upon reaching her imago state, into which she will reincarnate with her memories intact after her previous body dies.

Ultra-Sonic Beam: From her antennae, Mothra could fire streams of orange energy at enemies. These beams were generated from her forehead that can deal some damage.

 Rebounding Scales/Electromagnetic Scales: By beating her wings, she can create a cloud of mirror-like scales, which would allow beam weapons to repeatedly rebound before striking the target, effectively making them impossible to hit her.

Lightning Discharge: Mothra could unleash bolts of lightning from her wings. But she can also bring it towards her hands, conducting electrical shocks to the enemy 

Silk: Mothra can fire short, controlled, and sudden blasts of strong, spider-like silk from inside her mouth, and in her imago form. Mothra's silk is strong enough to trap humans, and even stronger people like Takeshi and more.

TITAN FORM

"MOTHRA... QUEEN OF THE MONSTERS"

 QUEEN OF THE MONSTERS"

Height:
15.8 meters (Imago)
15 meters (Larva)

Wingspan: 245 meters

Powers & Abilities

Abdominal Stinger
Bioluminescence
Durability
Energy Dispersal
Flight
God Rays
Intelligence
Metamorphosis
Meteorokinesis
Physical Manipulation
Raptorial Forelimbs
Reincarnation
Semi-omniscience
Silk
Speed and Agility
Strength and Combat
Symbiosis
Telepathy
Thermal Vision