°•pt.13•°

Začít od začátku

"Noooo,I wanna go with you guys.Hobi hyung drive in my place today.JUST FOR TODAY.pweasseee"Taehyung said showing his puppy eyes.He know that they can't resist it.

"Okay okay.Im going."Hoseok said.

"THANKSSS,now,Yeon Hwa let's goo!!"Tae said turning his face to his sister.

Yeon Hwa was so happy to see her brothers like this.Also bad bout Jimin and Yoongi.

"Yeonie...?"Taehyung called clicking in fingers in front of her

"Oh oh yes" Yeon Hwa looked at Taehyung with a concerned face.

"What are you thinking ? " Tae asked her showing his boxy smile.

"No..no just thinking about-"Jin cut me off

"How bout we go to a vacation,Since the triplets birthday are coming?!"Jin excitedly said while driving the car smoothly.

"Yeah it would be great!But?"Yeon Hwa said

"But what?"Tae asked her

"I know Namjoon,Hobi oppa and Jungkook are gonna come but how bout Jimin and Yoongi?He never celebrated the triplets birthday where all three of us were present.Only you and Jungkook were present."Yeon Hwa said in one breath

"You don't have to worry sissy.All is well"Jin said calming her down.

"Yes,Yoongi hyung isn't that bad.He just wants to get along but his ego doesn't.I remember one night he said that he wanna hug you so tight and say that your the princess of this house and we are your 7 kings who will protect you forever.But the next morning he again changed."Tae said squishing her hand tightly.

Yeon Hwa was actually shocked.Yes she knows Yoongi isn't that bad cause he was the one who cared about her when mom and dad were alive.

"Mhm but what bout Jimin oppa?Why he always wants to tell everything to yoongi oppa?"Yeon Hwa again asked cutely.

Taehyung was feeling like a dad who is telling his daughter some fairy tails.

"Jimin also wanna talk to you but he is scared that Yoongi will hate him."Tae sighed

"But why?"Yeon Hwa again questioned.

"You know after mom and dads unfortunate death,Jimin always used to smoke,Gamble and many more.He almost got into the mafia world."Tae again sighed.

"Umm WHAT?"Yeon Hwa was totally shocked.

"Yes,And when Yoongi hyung knew it he made him locked in the basement all alone for like 1 month I guess.Yoongi hyung used to beat Jimin up for some reasons."Tae said

"For what reason?"Yeon Hwa again asked.

"Umm its like the only brother he adores mostly is Jimin You know right?And that's why."Taehyung said
hesitating.

"Hmm"Yeon Hwa is not digesting the words.She knows something is fishy.

"Okay guys enough talking we are at school."Jin said breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Yeah lessgo"Tae said clapping

"Yeonie let's go"Jin said

...

"Heyy Zara"Yeon Hwa got excited seeing her too bff's sitting in there spot.

"HEY YEONIE-AHH HOW ARE YOU?DID YOU EAT WELL?DID YOUR BROTHERS AGAIN BEAT YOU UP?DID THEY HURTED YOU AGAIN?"they showered her with so many questions.

"Okay,okay, breath, breath, I'll tell you everything."Yeon Hwa hugged them

"First tell me,How are you two?"

"We are fine.How bout you yeonie?"They talked and talked.

"Hey class,attention please!"Mrs. Lee came to their class to take their class.

"Good morning miss."They Greeted the teacher.

"So today we are gonna do.......

Then class begins

...

"YEON HWA!YEON HWA!"Tae camed to the class breathing fast.Yeon Hwa freaked out.

"Wh-what happened?why did ra-ran like that?"Yeon Hwa stand ups and go toward Taehyung.

"What's this why did you ran like that to the class?"Mrs. Lee asked.She was disturbed.

"SORRY MISS BUT WE-WE NEED HE-HER AND YEON HWA COME WITH ME FAST"Tae grabbed her arm and again started to run.

"Bu-but where are we g-going?"She asked while running.

"Jun-jungkook and Yoongi hyung are f-fighting in th-the second fl-floor."Taehyung said.Yeon Hwa maked her eyes big saying

"WHAT?"She shouted running through the corridor.

Yeon Hwa release her hand from Taehyung's Hand.

•••

Hey sup guys?I'm so sorry for not updating for ages.But yeah yk.Anyone suggest me some writing idea.What should I write hmm?Anyways dyk the this part has 1.24k words??Omg the other parts don't have this many words..kkk

Stay Healthy And Blessed
-🌼🍊

Whats special about your birthdate??(qna)