Que - On a dark and stormy night . . . 

Ans - On a dark and stormy night on a Mexican highway , Ashen , a traveler who was touring the country got lost on the road . He was supposed to catch a bus which would take him to a residential area in which his ex-roommate lived . Unfortunately he missed the bus and instead of waiting for the bus to return or book a taxi , he would go to a nearby tourist hotspot . But alas his navigation skills were worst than (Technoblade's navigation skills) rats ability to cook . Then out of the corner of his eye , he spotted a light source .

After a few minutes of traversing , he reached a house . Upon closer inspection , he realized what he stumbled upon was a hotel . On a nearby sign the words 'l'luis hotel' was written in a bold font . After some brainstorming , he ultimately decided to stay the night there . He knocked on thee door but there was no response . He then knocked louder and louder until his knuckles began to ache . After some investigation , he concluded that no one was home . So he just opened the door and entered it .

After a little exploring he saw a rusty door . Through a nearby window he noticed that there were no lights on inside the room . He looked around the current hallway he was in . There was no one around . Mustering up the little courage he had , he inched closer and closer until suddenly the door flew open and-"jac stop telling spooky stories to your little brother " said Misses Charlie from the kitchen . And also didn't you say you wanted to do something now ? "oh right mom thanks for reminding me" Jacob said running into his room . starting up his computer , he opened Wattpad where he started typing a new part in his story .