Chapter 2

(Pov Yn)

I just finished placing my stuff when I hear somebody knocking on the door. 'Come in.' I say while I sit down on my bed. 'Hi yn, I just came to check on you. What do you think of your new room? It's okay if you don't like it, I''ll change it if you want.' Tony says while he enters the room and sits down next to me. 'Are you kidding? I love this room! I can't thank you enough! Thank you so much dad!' I half scream while I hug him. Wait- Did I just call him dad? I- I hope he is okay with it. Tony smiles. 'I'm glad to hear that yn. You can always come to me if you need anything, okay?' he says. He gives me a kiss on my head.

We sit there for a moment, just enjoying each other's company. 'We are ordering pizza. What pizza would you like?' he asks while he stands up and walks towards the door. 'I don't know- I- I never had pizza before.' I stutter. I get up, and follow him towards the living room.

'I'll order a margarita pizza for you, okay?' Tony asks kindly while he takes his phone. I nod. 'Thanks dad.' I say. Then I sit down on one of the bean bags and look at the rest. Suddenly someone sits down on a bean bag next to me. 'Why are you sitting alone?' Wanda asks kindly. 'I don't know, I'm just a bit shy I guess. I'm not used to being around this many people' I say. 'Well, I can promise you there is absolutely no need to be scared of anything or anyone here. And if you ever need someone, I'm here.' Wanda says. She gives me a smile. 'Thanks Wanda. Would you mind sitting with me for a bit?' I ask her, hoping she'll stay. 'Of course I'll sit with you. I'll sit with you the rest of the night if you want, you seem like a really nice girl.' Wanda answers. 

Tony comes in with pizzas. 'Yn, this one is for you.' Tony says while he hands me a big box. Wanda also get's one from Tony. I look at the box, but don't open it. 'What's wrong? Do you not like pizza? I'll order something else for you if you want.' Wanda says while she takes my hand. 'No- I like pizza- I think. I actually never had pizza before, this is my first time.' I say a little ashamed. 'Oh, okay. You know what? I'll eat with you, okay? Because believe me, when you taste this, you never want anything else again.' Wanda says happily. I nod smiling and open the box on my lap. In the box is a delicious looking pizza. I don't know why I get so nervous about something as stupid as pizza. Stuff like that never happened to me before. But I don't really think it's the pizza that makes me this nervous. It's Wanda. I don't know how or why, but I get nervous when I'm around her. She makes me nervous.

Wanda takes a slice of my pizza and hands it to me. Then she takes a slice of her own pizza. Her pizza looks different. 'It's an Caprese pizza, you have margarita.' Wanda explains smiling. 'Okay, ready?' she asks. I nod. We don't have to make a big deal about me eating pizza  if you ask me, but Wanda is trying her best, so I'll just go with it. '3, 2, 1, now.' Wanda says laughing. We both take a bite of our slices. Wanda was right, it does taste really good. 'Wow-' I say smiling while staring at my pizza. 'I told you.' Wanda says laughing.

We eat our pizza's while we talk and laugh a little. We both have two slices left now. 'Do you wanna taste mine?' she asks. 'I don't know... sure' I say. I wait for Wanda to hand me the slice, but she doesn't. 'Open your mouth.' Wanda says laughing. I open my mouth and let Wanda feed me her pizza.

I look into her beautiful green/blue eyes. 'And?' Wanda asks laughing. I realize I'm staring so I quickly look away. 'This one is also really good.' I say blushing. Well, actually I'm red as a tomato. Wanda giggles. 'You are blushing Yn.' She says giggling. 'Huh- no... It's the pizza, it's just really good.' I lie while I stare at the pizza. 'Hmm, sure. If you say so.' Wanda says still giggling.

Suddenly Tony is standing in front of me. 'Hey kid, do you like your pizza?' he asks smiling. I nod happily. 'I love it, thanks dad.' I say. Then I get up and give him a hug. I'm glad to hear that. 'Now... are you having a good time with Wanda? Is she nice to you or...' dad asks, but I stop him. 'No dad. Wanda is really nice. I love her- No... I mean... I love spending time with her.' I say. What the hell was that?! Why would I say something like that? In front of Tony and even worse... Wanda herself! I want to hit myself at the moment. I just met her, ofcourse I don't love her. She is a really nice girl tho, I have this feeling we'll be very close. But I don't love her (yet). 

Wanda starts to giggle, then Tony joins her. They don't stop till what feels like hours. 'Okay Okay... I get it!' I half scream, a little irritated. Then I can't hold myself any longer. I start laughing. Tony and Wanda look each other in the eyes and start laughing again. After like ten minutes we are finally able to stop laughing. Tony gives me a hug, then he joins Pepper on the couch again. 

(Hey, well... here it is. Part two of my story. I hope y'all like the story. If I made any mistakes please let me know so I can change them :) And let me know if you have ideas for the story! Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you like it :) Thanks for reading my book! Oh and let me know what you think of the story :) - Teun)