The Goddess of Wealth: Mahalakshmi

A calendar is a plan of days for religious, social commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by assigning a name to a period of time, usually days, weeks, months and years.

Shri Mahalaxmi Calendar is renowned calendar introduced by Mr. D.N. Shirke in the name of M/s D. N. Shirke & Sons. The key intention of the calendar is to avail information about special occasions, festivals, propitious days, specific muharat, horoscope etc. in a format which can be easily understandable by each and everyone in their daily life. This calender is available in different languages also.

She is the Goddess of wealth, prosperity, fortune, power, beauty and linked with the word Maya ("Illusion"). Along with Parvati and Saraswati, she shapes the Tridevi of Hindu goddesses. Goddess Lakshmi's four hands signify four goals of human life which have a belief on significance of Hindu way of living – Dharma, Kama, Artha, and Moksha.

 Goddess Lakshmi's four hands signify four goals of human life which have a belief on significance of Hindu way of living – Dharma, Kama, Artha, and Moksha

In the sculptures and statues of Goddess Lakshmi, the torrent of coins represents wealth. The elephants which flank her signifies the noble power. As we all know that Maa Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth but you should not call her with a greed and arrogance otherwise she will not bless you with wealth and prosperity.