3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19

Start from the beginning

"What's his problem?" Andrea asked, "He looks ready to kill anyone who looks at him wrong."

Cynthia sighed, "That is Hunter. Rumor has it he hates females and that once in freshman year a girl touched his shoulder and he turned around and broke her hand and than yelled that if anyone touches him they will get hurt. He is the scariest one of the bunch. He can apparently kill you with one hand. Now of course these are all rumors but every rumor has some truth to it right?"

"What about women for the other 3?" she questioned.

"Never been seen with a girl in that sense, if a girl asks them a question or talks to them, Lucas and Matt will at least smile and respond. They aren't super rude. Kaiden just glares at anyone who talks to him that's not part of his inner circle. And Hunter, well people tend to avoid him."

"Why do you think they are like that? Something must of happened for them to be such dicks," Andrea questioned. 

"No one knows. All people know is that they rule the school and what they say goes. Even the teachers and dean have limited power when it comes to them."

Andrea scoffed, "Absolutely ridiculous for boys like that to have that much power. They sound like major dicks."

Cynthia paled, "Holy shit, I think they heard you." 

Andrea turned around and saw 4 pairs of hard eyes gazing at her as they were walking. She blushed and lowered her head. When she looked up again they were in the distance not paying any attention to her anymore. 

"Anyways, enough talk about boys. Let's get ready to party!"

Andrea laughed, "Okay, let's do this."

Later that evening they were getting their finishing touches on. Cynthia had on a silky red dress that hugged her curves and was very short. Her hair was done up and her makeup was thick. "My plan is to find a guy and hook up with him."

Andrea shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Well you shouldn't have any issue looking like that. You look really good."

Cynthia beamed, "Thanks An. You also look good."

Andrea smiled softly, "Thanks," she responded. Andrea after being convinced by Cynthia, wore a long black dress that went to her heels. The top went around her neck so her chest was covered up but due to having her arms and shoulders bare plus the dress was super low in the back. She wore a white silky cardigan to cover up the scars. She was still too aware of them and didn't feel comfortable showcasing her scars. Her face covering was  black so it blended into the dress well. Andrea wore a tiny pendant and decided to put on her ring. Cynthia gasped once she saw it. 

"Holy crap girl, where did you get that? It looks super expensive." 

Andrea shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, it was on my finger after my accident so it must of been from before."

"Must of been?" she questioned.

Andrea blushed, "I uh, can't remember anything past 3 years ago. Apparently my accident caused me to have amnesia and the doctors don't know if I will ever get it back."

Cynthia gaped at her, "OMG! That's like tv show shit. I've never met anyone with amnesia before."

Andrea grinned bitterly, "Well now you have."

"Shit girl, I'm sorry for bringing it up. Just ignore me. Sometimes I don't know when to shut up."

"it's okay," she responded softly and with that being said, off they went to the party.

The party was in full swing when they got there. Andrea took a beer and went to sit outside. She told Cynthia that crowds made her nauseated. She smiled softly to herself as she gazed at the people inside dancing and having fun. Sometimes she wished she was normal and looked normal. Andrea started to have tears form in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away. She grabbed her cane and stood up and turned to walk back inside when a crowd of people came outside and she got accidently pushed to the edge of the deck. Before she could get her balance she started falling. However she suddenly felt herself being lifted up and put on the ground.