Lover ~ Jordan Knight

I put on my dress for the ama's tonight. New Kids on the Block was nominated for 2 awards. My boyfriend Jordan wanted me to be there to support them. Of course I wanted to be there. If they won, a person to celebrate with. If they lose I'll be there to make them feel better. I finished brushing out my hair as Jordan walked in looking stunned. "Wow" he said like he was breath taken. "What? Is the dress too ugly? Do I look fat?!Damn it!!" I said about to take the dress off. "No no no no! You look gorgeous." He said and smiled. "Thanks I said calming down from the little panic attack I just had. I put on my heels and heard a car horn blare outside. "Sounds like the limo is here" he said and held out. "Shall we?" He said in a fancy voice and raised one eyebrow.  "We shall" I said smiling and placing my hand in his. We made our way out to the limo where the rest of the boys were. "Uh oh here come the love bugs" Donnie playfully said. "Oh shut it" I said laughing.

I was sitting at the American Music Awards 1990 holding Jordan's hand. They are about to announce Favorite Pop Album. They said the three nominees which New Kids on the Block was one of them. "And the winner is" they said opening the envelope. "New Kids on the Block!!!" They yelled. We all shot up out of our seats giving each other hugs and Jordan gave me a quick kiss before the boys went on stage. I sat back down clapping. "I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted" Joey said into the microphone, holding the award. "I would like to bring somebody who has made our dreams come true and that person  is Maurice Star" Donnie said and Maurice came up on stage. "I would also like to bring someone on stage" Jordan started. "This person has been by my side since 4th grade. They have helped me through everything I couldn't go through alone. So Y/n, my girlfriend, come up here" she finished. I got out of my seat and went up on stage with them. "Ok ok so I was going to do this no matter what the outcome of the award was but this just makes it better" Jordan said and grabbed my hand and took me to the front of the stage. "Y/n, you have been through everything with me. You never let me go through anything alone that I couldn't. I have so much love for you and the feeling you give me is unbelievable. I want to feel that feeling for the rest of my life. So.." he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a black box. He began to open it and dropped down to one knee. "Y/n McIntyre, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me" he said opening the box fully to show a beautiful diamond ring. My hand flew over my mouth. After a couple seconds I moved my hand and blurted out a happy yes. Tears of happiness fell from my face as he put the ring on my finger. He got up and kissed me. The crowd was going mental. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Then our song Lover started to play. That is a night I will never forget.

This was kinda short but yk wtvr