I turn to the right and start to walk down the hallway by myself, glancing around, it was a beautiful home. Everything is gorgeous.

   "Bookworm," I hear Kingston say from behind me as I walk, my hands in my jean pockets.

   A large door clicked and groaned as someone swung it open and then yanked me inside, slamming the door shut and locking it.

   "King—" I begin to yell but then a hand is placed over my mouth. My vision clearing as I stare up at Mason. He's grinning at me with a mischievous look in his eyes.

   The door shakes as someone bangs on the door "Mason!" Kingston's faded out voice calls from the other side.

   "Play along. It'll make him mad." He whispers to me, I grin with a nod and he gently pulls me off the door and shoves me back into it.

   A grin spreads across my face as I take my hands above my head and gently bang them there, careful of my injury, as though Mason has pinned me against the door.

   "Moan," Mason mouthes to me. I gently toss my head back onto the door to make a sound for Kingston to hear and let out a high moan.

   A louder bang sounds and it vibrates through my body, my teeth rattling slightly.

   Mason let out a loud groan in response and I put my hand over my mouth to quite my giggle. He's looking at me with such a laughing smile I can barely help it.

   "Mason! Get your hands off my girl!" Kingston yells through the door, his fists pounding onto the hard wood.

   I giggle quietly again "Mmmm Mason!" I moan out, trying so hard to not burst into laughter.

   Another hard bang on the door "Mason I swear to fucking god you better not touch her!!" Kingston yell through the door.

   I can feel the anger flowing off him.

   "Oh yeah! Right there!" I yelp, banging my hips back on the door.

   Mason and me cover our mouths with our hands, muffling our laughter.

   "No!" Kingston yells on the other side of the door "Mason! Get your fucking hands off her!" He slammed his hands on the door, making the hinges rattle.

   A shudder works through my body, looking over at Mason with slightly widened eyes. He's grinning but worry is evident in his black eyes.

   I let out another moan for fun and Mason slaps his other hand over the hand he has already over his mouth.

   "That's it!" Kingston yells from the other side of the door.

   Then all the sudden the door is knocked in. I yelp, jumping to the side and colliding with Mason.

   Kingston comes stomping in through the doorway, dark storm clouds swirling in his gray eyes.

   His eyes landed on me and he relaxes some, seeing all my clothes still on my body. He stomps over to me, grabbing me by my forearm and yanking me away from Mason.

   Though he's fuming with anger his touch is still gentle. That's...new.

   I stumble slightly as he pulls me to a stop by his side. "If you ever touch her again I'll make sure you see the dirt of your own grave." He growls at Mason.

   Mason gulps as he takes a step back from Kingston and I just stand there, watching Kingston yell at Mason.

   "Kingston—" I try but then he turns towards me and bends down. His eyes flaming and chest rising and falling quickly, huffing out angry breaths.