Nayeon×Lisa

Lisa Pov
Hi I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. I'm studying here in Korea and luckily I have some friends here. I'm also managing my parents company at the same time.

I have a little brother in the hospital he's in a coma because of a car accident it's been six months since that day and I'm still hoping that he will wake up soon.

Lisa it's the rabbit ...... Jisoo said.

Aren't you a rabbit?....... Seulgi asked her.

Shut up I'm talking about the rabbit......Jisoo said so I looked where she's looking and I saw Nayeon.

Yah! Ugly rabbit!....... I shouted that made her glare at me.

Can you shut up...... Nayeon said.

Not gonna happen....... I said to her then I saw her rolled her eyes.

Let's shut up first I heard that it's her birthday....... Jeongyeon whispered.

Though you're not invited...... Wendy said to her.

I know but it doesn't matter we will drink tonight...... Jeongyeon said.

I won't come....... I said.

Wae?....... Chaeyoung asked.

I need to visit someone...... I answered because they still don't know about my little brother.

But you keep passing....... Jisoo said.

It's important...... I said and started to pack my stuffs.

Oh you're courting someone aren't you?....... Seulgi asked earning a smack in the head from Wendy.

Pabo you know that Lisa already love someone but she always deny it.....Wendy said.

Oh the rabbit one ....... Seulgi said and I just shook my head.

That's why you always tease her because you want her attention......Seulgi added.

Shut up Kang...... I said then my phone suddenly rang so I answered it.

Hello who is this?...... I asked.

Miss Manoban your brother....... The doctor said so I immediately grab my bag.

I'll go now ....... I said and ended the call.

Where are you going?...... Jisoo asked.

Somewhere...... I answered then immediately went to the hospital.

Doc what happened?....... I asked her.

Your brother is awake now Miss Manoban...... The doctor answered.

He's okay now right?....... I asked her.

Yes Miss Manoban he just need to take a rest so he can leave...... The doctor answered.

Thank you...... I said and entered the room.

How's my prince?...... I asked and kissed his forehead.

I'm okay now noona how about you?....... Haruto asked and I helped him to sit down.

 Haruto asked and I helped him to sit down