chapter 3

it was about 8 pm now as we decided to go home. the food was really good, we spent some time just laughing and talking about our plans for this summer. the shoot of outer banks. We all split the bill and payed for the food since we couldn't get another agreement. All of us were driving home in the same way, me, Madelyn, Chase and Madison in Chase's car and the others in Austin's. we stopped at a store to go get some drinks/alcohol and snacks for the little party we are having today at Chase's apartment. as we drove home we saw Austin's car already parked so we parked right next. I opened the back door as i was sitting in the backseat of the car next to Madison and took a bag and a backpack with my macbook i left earlier. we were all just walking laughing at Rudy's stories
"you need some help?" Drew asked Stella politely. "would be nice." the girl said as the boy took the bag out of her hand and carried it all the way to the apartment. he's so cute... no, he's just a friend, keep it professional Stella. the girl thought to herself. Madelyn quickly unlocked the door as Chase was carrying a bag of snacks in one hand and a bottle of cola in the other. we decided to go up to the balcony to wait for the drinks Chase and Austin decided to make since they knew some pretty good recipes. me, Madelyn, Drew, Madison, Jd and Rudy were listening to music and just talking and a few minutes later Chase and Austin walked in with pretty good looking alcohol drinks.
"we should dance" Stella looked at everyone in a serious tone.
"oh my god, YES." Madelyn replied as she stood up and took Stella's hand so she could stand up. they both went to the living room and turned on a party playlist on the tv and put it on max volume. the first song playing was 'lights down low' by Bei Maejor. The girls started shouting out the lyrics and dancing. soon after Rudy and Austin decided to join.
"count me in too." Madison said and stood up joining the group. after the song ended Stella and Madelyn decided to invite the other boys sitting at the balcony.
"would you like to come and dance with me?" Stella asked Drew with a big smile on her face
"do i have a choice?" Drew shortly replied before standing up as Stella grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room.
Chase and Jd soon joined too as they say everyone having fun. they all shouted out the lyrics as they loved the songs that were playing. every song Stella went back to the table and took a couple shots and went back to the living room to continue having fun. she was insanely happy at this moment. maybe it was the music, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was him. it's just, something about him was different. she felt safe around him, sort of comfortable. Stella took a moment to look at him, his gorgeous features, his smile. he's perfect. a few moments later Stella was black out drunk. she fell on the couch and blacked out.
*the next morning*
she rubbed her eyes and yawned, sitting up and stretching her arms. she looked around to see Chase sitting on the armchair in the living room. She might have felt asleep last night on the couch though she barely remembers anything.
"good morning" Chase said not looking up from his phone as he sipped his coffee.
"w-what time is it and where is everyone? what happened?" the girl said looking confused.
"its 1 pm, you blacked out yesterday considering you might have drank a little too much, Madison and Jd went home this morning and Madelyn, Austin, Drew and Rudy went to get breakfast."
"oh. wow." the girl said.
"also, someone needed to be here when you wake up so that's why im here, i also wanted to sleep longer so i stayed home." the brunette boy explained. Stella didn't take long to notice she was still in a tight dress that had uncomfortably rolled up on her body. she wrapped the blanket around herself since it was pretty comfy and walked back to her bedroom to get dressed. she took off the dress and changed into some grey sweatpants and a dark blue oversized hoodie paired with black fluffy socks and tied her hair up into a messy bun since it was all tangled and she wasn't going to brush it out right now since she feels horrible. she took out some pain relief since her head felt like it was ripping into two pieces.she went back to the living room and sat on the sofa as Chase's dog Milo walked up to her and sat right next to her. she pat him for a few seconds as Madelyn, Austin, Rudy and Drew walked through the front door with a few bags.
"finally your awake! we thought you died to be honest" Madelyn said as she laughed and gave Stella a bag with food. "you're favourite rice chicken soup and a white chocolate latte, just how you like it"
"aww thanks Maddie" the girl said as she took the bowl of soup out of the bag and her coffee. She sat on the couch with her legs on the couch crossed and started eating the soup as the others sat around the living room. Austin and Madelyn on the carpet, Drew on the armchair and Rudy next to Stella on the couch. they all enjoyed their lunch and watched tv. after they were done they started talking about how they were going to begin shooting for outer banks in 2 days. after a while, Rudy said "guys, should we tell Stella?"
"idk should we tho?" Austin said
"what do you mean guys" Stella said visually confused. she noticed Drew had a nervous look on his face. what's happening?
"i think we should" Maddie said
"what this is confusing me" the girl said
"okay so um you blacked out and fell on Drew so he catched you and carried you to the couch literal bridal position and as he was carrying you, you said 'you're hot, drew.' smiled and drifted back to sleep" Rudy said
Stella's face went red and she was embarrassed. did she really just say that to him? "hey, someone was gonna have to tell you!" Rudy said in defensive mode.
"don't ever let me drink again." was all Stella said and laughed. everyone laughed along. what an eventful night.

A/n i don't really like this chapter so i may make some changes later on, dont forget to stay hydrated, eat something, get some rest and maybe comment your opinions on this chapter/the last ones!! see you next chapter byeee!