part1:wishing

Hi am fercie..19yrs old and a jobless woman..waaahhh...not exactly a jobless...im a model too..but i want a job that ..how do u say it...like a ceo in a multi million company....will i can if i want to..we own one..but that for my parents..i want my own...but for now..am busy...busy again doing nonsense things like what my mom called it..
But i call it fashion...my fashion...waaaaahh..am so addicted in goddessess in methology that every museium that they are in i visited..
Like now..am in national musieum in new york and am facing the statue of my ideal woman...a brave and beautiful god of war athena...
Waaaahhhh..if i had a beauty like this...i swear..no..!no..!what am i thinking..bad fercie...i scold my self......hahah...i laugh...so what if other people looking at me as uf am a crazy sexy beautiful woman....any way if they think that..am agree with them..i silently laugh again and shake my head..then i move to the other statue...my most favorate..my beloved...my dreamman...the hondsome and so full of charisma.. words is not enough to discribe him..even in a book they cant find the right words to say how magniticaly beautifully and how perfect this god is....cupid...i say it loud while running my hand on his statue..i want to touch his nose but since his statue is so high i just touch his chest...i stop in the place where his heart supposed to be...i close my eyes....i wish there is something inside this hard stone...like the one i have.....i open my eye and look in his eyes...i wish you were real...i say it loud and i smile at him like a crazy...after i say that...i freeze...my hanf is still on his chest and i feel something.....i hold my chest also with my other hand...
Oh my....am really crazy......i think i should go now...and then i turn around and hurry make my way out in the museium...

i shot cupid's heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें