"Holy shit." Ashton muttered. A orange and blue Nissan Silvia S15 rolled it's way onto the road and turned on by Calum, okay so maybe Ashton knew his cars, who cares?!

"Getting in or what?" He asked.

"Hell yes." Ashton bounced getting into the car.

"Where we off to?"

"The track." Calum said reving the engine."

"The track?"

"It looks better then it sounds." Calum said before the drove off. In under five minutes they were turning onto a long stretch of straight road were at one end were heaps of people.

"No..." Ashton said getting excited.

"Oh yeah.." Calum nodded smugly. He pulled his ride up next to one of the sweetest looking car's he'd ever seen, A Dodge Charger R/T.

"Holy.... who owns that car?" Ashton said pointing to the Dodge.

"That? Oh only just one of the best racers in town Mr Luke Hemmings." Calum said. "He's also openly gay." He quickly added on.

"How'd you-" Ashton tried asking.

"How'd I know you were gay? My gaydar went through the roof when I met you." He smirked getting out of the car. Hoping out with him Ashton was in heaven at the amount of cars he saw.

"Calum babe, brought a newbie?" A guys with red hair came out of no where.

"Shut up Michael he's cool." Calum said kissing the boys cheek.

"Hey, the names Michael Clifford." Michael said holding out his hand.

"Hey and Ashton Irwin. And Calum you never told me you were gay!" He said.

"Didn't think it mattered because you were." He shrugged leaning on his car with Michael.

"It doesn't but it would've been nice to know." He said sighing.

"So see anything you like?" Michael asked.

"Yeah he said he likes Luke's." Calum smirked. Michael let out an impressed whistle.

"You picked the right car and man Mr. Irwin." Michael said walking over to him and pushed him through the crowd.

"I did?" Ashton was seriously confused. Michael tapped a guy on then shoulder only to realise when he turned around that it was the guy with blue eyes from this morning. He seriously wanted to die right then and there.

"Michael why the hell did you bring the new kid?" The guy grunted.

"For starter's Luke, Calum brought him and second of all, he thinks your ride is sweet." Michael said scoffing and walking away. Ashton Was left dumb founded as he was left alone with, as he gethered, Luke.

"So, Ashton, you race?" Luke smirked.

"Maybe, depended who's asking." Ashton smiled sedcutively. Luke leaned in real close next to Ashton's ear that he could feel his hot breathe on his neck slightly.

"Your next challenger." He whispered. Ashton's eyes widened as Luke then shouted at the top of his lungs that he has found a new competitor. He quickly rushed over to Calum asking to borrow his car. Calum rolled his eyes before chucking him his keys.

"Ruin my car, and I'll ruin your face." He said looking him in the eye.

"Okay." Ashton gulped nervously. He got into Calum's car and drove to the starting line along with Luke. Some random guy stod infront of the two cars and started talking.

"First one to the bin and back wins, what are we betting up boys?" Luke being the stupid boy he is did the most uterly dumbest thing.

"My car." He said causing a crowd of people to "oh".

"You dude?" The guy questioned pointing at Ashton.

"Myself." He said smugly looking at Luke which only caused the quiffed boy to smirk.

"Alright there you have it. Alright you ready?" The guy shouted.

"Good luck." Ashton called out nervously. Luke turned to him and sent him an air kiss causing him to get flustered and nearly missing the word 'GO'. Luke was already gone before Ashton could realize what was happening but then smirked and zoomed off.

( I tried so hard to put the video up but wattpad said there was an error both times with the two different videos and I was so pissed. To understand what's happening please go to Youtube and type in "2 Fast 2 Furious Pink Slip Match. If your watching the full length one then wait until the second set of cars start racing, that's the one I'm talking about. Ashton is Brian and Luke is the other guy. I'm so sorry wattpads being a bitch, I tried so hard for you all. *cries* Sorry for any inconvienence.)

Ashton smirked as he slowly pulled up after crossing the finishing line. Luke then rolled up shouting profanities and hitting his steering wheel. Ashton turned to see Calum and MIchael opening his door with a shocked look.

"What the fuck dude? No one's ever beat Luke before!" Michael shouted pulling Ash in for a hug. He smiled over at Calum who was smirking widely and pointed his thumb over to Luke who was walking over. Ashton let go of Michael and leaned back on his car as Luke walked over to him.

"Here." Luke said shoving his keys into Ashton's hand.

"Uh uh uh. Come here." Ashton tutted as Luke turned around confused.

"What?"

"While its a very nice car and all, I wouldn't want to deprive you so here, I have my own any way." Ashton said placing the keys in Luke's hand and folding his fingers over them.

"What do you want then? You clearly won." Luke asked.

"Oh I know exactly what I want." Ashton smirked pulling Luke closer by his wrist and smashing their lips together.They moved in sync as people cheered around them and Michael wolf whistled while Calum hit the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Ashton pulled away for a second only to mutter in Luke's ear, "I am gonna wanna be in it every once and a while though if you know what I mean." Luke smirked and nodded before pulling him in for another kiss.

~END~

Well... What a steaming ending. Jks but seriosuly what did you guys think?

I got inspiration from Fast and Furious and this is also kind in tribute to Paul Walker.

Please tell us both I guess what you think below and if you want more of this kind of stuff.

Unfortunately we don't do requests but if you guys comment suggestions and idea's in the comment section we do take them into consideration and maybe put a twist on them or something. Dedications will be made to the person who cataches our eye the most below.

Even though this is a shared account at the end of each one-shot it'll tell you who wrote this if they didn't at the start. There's only two of us.

If you have any concerns or questions please privately message us, don't fill up our comments with spam. Thank you!

Bye xx

-Alana

(SORRY YOUTUBE AND WATTPAD WERE BEING BITCHE$)