Hi, I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy ~ Here's my story

Prologue

Why, hello. I'm Draco. Draco Lucius Malfoy. You all may know me as that wretched Potter boys enemy. Well, Instead of revolving all this madness around him, I've decided I'll tell you all how my life goes. Okay? 

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a slender child, with cold grey eyes, and fairly light blonde hair. I belong in the house of Salazar Slytherin and well, that's pretty much it. Harry Potter is not the chosen one. He is not nor ever will be the one to defeat the Dark Lord. The Weasley family is a family with horrid tattered clothes, and the father has enjoys working with muggles. Filthy. I can't understand how they're purebloods. They are despicable, the lot of them. They truly are. As for the mudblood, Granger. I would not want her near me. How dare she talk to me! She actually punched me in the face once because I was waiting for that monster, Buckbeak to die. And watch the big oaf, Hagrid cry those enormous tears of sorrow while my father and I sit back and laugh. One more thing. Albus Dumbledore is a foul, old git. He can not run Hogwarts for his life. Though, I've hated him, I did not want him to die. I was forced to, by the Death Eaters. The Dark Lords "minions". For if I didn't, I would be the one to die, myself.  Though, Professor Snape did the job for me. He came by surprise and well, avada kedvra, the saying goes. 

I was born on June 5, 1980 - the son of proud parents Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. My father was a death eater himself. He even tried to kill Harry Potter once. But I'll mention that, later. In my family, many of them put us in shame. Like my cousin, Nymphadora, also known as Tonks, and my first cousin, removed, Sirius Black. Potter's godfather. Luckily, my Aunt Bellatrix had killed him in my fifth year. 

I think I've given out enough. So let me take you with me through this journey through the moments I was just a small child and when I enrolled in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

Good luck, and keep up will you?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading, everyone! 

Vote, Comment, and Become a Fan(:

I know it isn't the best, cause this idea just came to me. But, I'll try my best to keep this going!