Part 1

Just so I'm not throwing up in the back of my throat for an hour. In this story, Garu is 16 and Tobe is 17 or they are the same age. Garu while conflicted, wants alike things. You probably know why and what.

I regret my thing for this lewd the innocent want...

Anyhow!!

Gary was walking back home, he was tired from a long day. A rather busy day at that. Tobe followed as silently as he could. They, both ninjas, were sharp enough to see how obvious this ambush is. Still, one of them was worn and the other wasn't. X face and the heartful ninja wrestled a bit. Both getting on top each other. The scale seemed like it could go either way more than their typical overall tip to one side. Eventually the younger man just got weaker and weaker until he couldn't fight hard enough. Despite all he held far above the older man, his body was ultimately human flesh. Not able to go beyond it's fundamental limitations.

The blue clothed villain sat upon the black and red hero with a sword to his chest. Readying to break a heart in half. The villain breathed his words, "I've beaten you, Garu. I won." Like he had expected more from this moment somehow. He panted needful, "You are unworthy, Garu. Vengeance is mine." As if he was trying to smother away something. The sword shock then fumbled out of his hands. Hands pressed wrists into the dirt. Legs wrapped around legs to hold them in place. The hearty man puzzled sleepily, trying to decide if this is a dream. The dark blue one stared long at that heart before kissing it.

The older man trailed his kisses upward. His hands gripped tightly and pushed down as the spiked hair panicked a few seconds before moving along. Their waists pressed together and rubbed, the kisses skipped the neck and went for the cheek instead. Ending at the forehead. Tobe sat up and noticed how Garu had fallen asleep. The blue ninja picked him up, continuing his enemy's trip back home.

Time skip!

The next day, Garu woke up to find his sworn rival cuddling him. The Red hearted teen thought back to remember. There had been no strange magic or love potions but there was something that couldn't be a dream anymore yesterday. The edgy teen slowly woke to find a lack of someone in his arms. He looked around to see his rival getting out of the bed they had shared. The blue one pinned down the red and black one and needily humped him from behind. He chuckled, "Good morning, Garu. Thinking about leaving so soon?" Tobe took his hands away from arms and moved down.

He felt something hard and smiled.

This was more satisfying than any other revenge plot he had. The older teen kissed a neck before widening to bite. The younger teen felt twisted pain. Had he failed to be honorable by enjoying this? Had he failed? Still it felt so good within that pain which made if all the more confusing. The rubbing sped up. Garu tried to keep silent but his lungs burned with a want to scream out. Quick question, what would be the worst possible moment for Pucca to show up? This moment? Oh yeah! The door slide open.

Another quick question, would you consider Pucca yandere?

The End.