Chapter Four - Behind Brick Walls

Mulai dari awal

"How beautiful!" The man cheered. "This may just be the one."

Isabella flicked the wand at the vase again and the vase changed from a scarlet red to a vibrant pink.

"I'll go get you a bag!" The man excitedly proclaimed.

The man skipped away, his hands buried in his velvet vests pockets. He returned with the wand box in a small brown bag and placed it on the counter for her. Isabella places some coins onto the counter.

"Yew, unicorn hair, 10½". just half an inch longer than your sister's wand, Isabella." The man said.

"How do you know my name?" She questioned.

"I know every wand that has come in and out of this shop. I remember every single person who has gotten their first wand from this shop." He said.

"You're Ollivander!" Gasped Isabella. Smacking her forehead, realising how obvious that was.

"Yes, I do remember... you were only small when your sister started at Hogwarts hm." He took her hand and wrapped it in his own.

He breathed in and then out again.
"Your mother and father fell in love simply from the coincidence that they have the same wand, you know."
Isabella nodded and smiled.
"Well, I better be seeing you off now, hm? Much to do young lady." He chuckled as he walked her out of the shop.

"But remember Isabella," Isabella stopped in the doorway as Mr Ollivander walked back to his desk. "It is inevitable that you will do great things with this wand." He told her.
"But ones greatness is defined by ones choices..." He added.

Isabella nodded with determination as she left the store.

"How'd it go, Issy?" Uncle Mark asked her as she closed the door behind her.

"Wand, check!" She giggled.

The three walked to the broom shop and collected a broom and then to get a robe that fit her and of course got her text books for Hogwarts. Then had a quick stop by some other stores for a bit of fun.

Mary-Anne and Carol had finished reading the piece of paper stating.

"Wanted dead or alive, Talisha Ahsilat, wicked ex death eater last seen near Kings Cross Station." Mary-Anne read.

The wanted sign made Carol sick to the stomach as she tried to think of happy thoughts.
Suddenly large groups of witches and wizards started pushing past the two trying to get out of the way, Mary-Anne looked past them to see a large pack of other world like creatures with long sharp fingernails and a black cloak concealing them as they glided above everyone.

"Dementors? Why are they here?" Carol mumbled to Mary-Anne.

A dementor spiraled down upon a kid, a boy! around Lily's age with neat black hair.

The boy dropped all his books and his broom as he collapsed giving into the dementor. Isabella rushed out of Flourish and Blotts, the bookstore holding a few textbooks.

The crowd screamed as the boy laid seemingly lifeless on the ground.

Isabella dropped her textbooks and ruffled in her bag for her wand. Oh there was no point she didn't know any spells! She drew her wand and pointed it at the black shadow like creature and, and, and-

"Expecto patronum."

Carol and Mary-Anne turned around to see a young lady short in stature with a grey cardigan on and a dark amber brown skirt, the ladies wand pointed directly at the large cloaked creature.

A bright bluish-whitish light pulsing from her wand slowly rippled. From the light emerged a light blue transparent dolphin which spun around the dementor as the dementor drew its attention away from the boy and at the dolphin swimming into the sky.