He closed the door before sitting on the side of her bed, observing her as she was eating. Haesoo keep on eating when she heard chuckles on her side, he had reached to her head and caressed her hair. "You're so cute." At this moment, the poor girl had choked on her porridge. Blush crept up on her cheeks.

"I have to go to the headquarter now." He gave her a smile before standing up, however just right he was about to walk out Haesoo grabbed his hand. "Can you please stay?" She hesitantly voiced out while her eyes looked down on her lap. "Just for a moment." She continued. Actually, she didn't know what's going on inside of her. But her heart needs him for accompany.

He had settled down to her side while she scooted closer, placing her head on his chest. "Funny how the words I used to say escaped from your lips." Doyoung said as he wrapped his arms on her waist, placing a few pecks on top of her head.

"Thank you Doyoung."

"For what?"

"For saving me." He hummed on her sentence as she snuggled more closer feeling warm in his embrace. She could also hear his heart beat, it was as strong as hers. Beating in a pace where she could feel serene and balmy. Haesoo personally likes it. No, she loves it.

It was a great moment however they were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Doyoung, someone is looking for you." The voice behind the door continue as he got up leaving a peck on her forehead. "I'll be back." He said giving her a smile.

The male went down the stairs only to meet the figure he didn't wish to see. Park Gaeun was in his house with her usual outfit and heels clicking the tiles of his mansion. "Doyoung!" She squealed before hugging his arms, he instantly shook her off. "I bring a good news for us." Gaeun said as she searched for something inside her purse.

The pregnancy test, she casually took it out and shoved it in front of the Kim's heir. "We're having a baby!" Hell, the whole mansion froze the moment she blurted. Plus how they all noticed that Doyoung had always been out this week, is it in order to meet her? Or did he accept their offer to get them marry?

"What the hell are you talking about?!" He continue to push her from him, remaining a safe distance. Gaeun's smile turned into a frown. "What do you mean? It's our baby! You're the father!" She persuaded, approaching Doyoung as her step come closer. But her steps soon halted the moment he took out his gun.

"Stop making excuses to get me married to you. You know I wont hesitate to kill you here." He gritted his teeth, feeling his blood is boiling on what she just said. She's pregnant with his child? They didn't even meet up after so long! "Get her out! NOW!" He command as two of his guards come and grip on Gaeun's arm.

"Let me go! I still can walk!" She yanked their hands off her, her shoulder raised up and down as she huffed. "I'm pregnant with your baby and you still let that bitch stay in your mansion?!" Gaeun's finger pointed at Haesoo who was standing on the stairway, Doyoung's eyes straight away looked at the direction.

Since when did Haesoo had been standing there? Does that means she heard all of those crappy things that escaped from Gaeun's lips? The Kim's heir had lunged to Gaeun as he gripped on her jaw hard making the girl yelped in pain. "What did you call her? Isn't it you who deserves the bitch title?" He said before letting go of her jaw harshly, her hair had also flipped to her cheek.

And now when he looked back to the stairway, Haesoo was nowhere to be found. He continue to face Gaeun who laughed while still on her tilted head position. She had suddenly pouted her lips, "Poor baby, looks like your father didn't accept your existence in this world." She utter while rubbing her belly, just then she walked closer to Doyoung.

"You will regret for what you did Doyoung. You make me wanted to abort this baby." Gaeun whispered before she observed his expression, she laughed once again being tilting her head. "Why? Scared?" She mocked as he looked away from her. "Get her out!" And with that the girl was dragged by his two bodyguard, but she still let out her laughs.

Treasure members had rushed to Doyoung after the lunatic girl left. "What's going on? Is it true that you did that to her?" Jeongwoo questioned. "You think I'm insane?! It's been weeks I didn't even meet and I don't even want to lay hands on her!" The leader reciprocated, just then something clicked his mind. Haesoo.

He sprinted to her room and burst opening the door, surprisingly she didn't lock it. Doyoung saw Haesoo standing in front of the window, her hands hugging her arms. "Haesoo, it's not like what you think." He said before approaching her with heavy steps.

"Are you going to give up on me already Doyoung?" She queried, slowly turning to look at him in the eyes. "I've been fighting for your love alone for so long.." He mumbled but it was edible enough for her to listen. The girl didn't realize, the tears from the corner of her eyes streaming on her cheeks. "What if I don't want you to give up on me?" Her teary eyes met his.

"I guess now I know why you want to stop. You're having a child." She continued as his hands tried to reach for her. She slapped his hands away, taking a few steps behind before putting a hand in front of her. "Haesoo, hear me out-" She twist her body facing the window, her back was all he could see.

"I don't want to see you right now."

"Haesoo--"

"Get out. Please.." Her voice started to crack, she was overwhelmed by the situation. She thought everything is going to get more better yet one by one came up. Doyoung sighed, "I beg you, Haesoo. Believe and trust me." Was all he said before disappearing behind the door, leaving the girl all alone with her muffles and cries.

Haesoo cupped her mouth trying to prevent any noise to come out. She sobbed, letting the tears stream down her rosy cheeks. She clenched her shirt above her heart where it clenched in pain. How can she trust him? The moment she opened her heart there's always problem came up. She let out a sobbed pain not realizing it came out from her lips and letting the whole mansion to hear.

Doyoung as well broke down with his back leaned on the door, he ruffles his hair in frustration and punched the wall beside him. His heart was knock in pain when he heard her loud sob across the door.

Oh lord, why is chasing her love so difficult? Her heart is all what he needs. Park Gaeun, that shameless woman always try to ruin his happiness. Knowing that Haesoo could be one of the bait. He clenched his fist,

He swear he will kill Park Gaeun with his hands.

ON THAT NIGHTJihoon and Asahi was assign to pass up a document to the Lee's heiress at LIYS Club that were own by them

ON THAT NIGHT
Jihoon and Asahi was assign to pass up a document to the Lee's heiress at LIYS Club that were own by them. As they walked out of the VIP room, they saw a group of man in black walked passed them. They were wearing hats and mask, plus the color flashing lights blinding their eyes to look them duly.

Asahi continue to stare at the boys until they stopped at the bar section, sitting in a row as they took off their mask. This caused the Japanese boy to gasped. "Look at the boy." He pointed at one of the boy that was wearing a black bomber jacket with a green dragon drawing on the back. Jihoon squinted his eyes, "Who is it?"

The two of them were startled when the pointed boy turned to them, holding his cup of beer in his hand as he nodded his head towards them, as if a greeting. A big smug crept on the corner of his lips.

Jihoon and Asahi quickly turned their heels and proceed to their car while Jihoon's hand dialing their leader's number. "Kim Doyoung you won't believe who we saw here." He stopped entering the car.

"It's Park Sunghoon and his remaining five members. They're alive."