95) She will be fine?? 💖

Hylo everyone
I hope you all are doing well ♥

Aditya place his lips on Karishma and her eyes widened in shock..she tightly closed them and sweat cover her whole face.. her mind went silent for the first time she was only feeling his lips on her and his warmt, his heat it was like magic which was all fake.. Aditya was sucking her lower lip and she was standing still he bites her lips harshly..

ks moan in his mouth and Aditya slide his tounge in her mouth and start exploring every nook and corner of her mouth.. karishma heart was pounding out of her chest she was having nervous cramps in her stomach..he was continuously sucking her lips..he slide another hand in her kurti and gently move his hand on her waist he pulls her more closer.. karishma eyes was closed..
After 10-15 minutes Aditya breaks the kiss and looks at karishma who was Standing in the same position...adi wipes his lips and looks at karishma..

Adi:- baby doll..ankhein kholo

Ks shake her head in no

Adi:- kholo na

Ks madly shake her head in no..

Adi:- thk hai phir..

He hold her waist and pulls her closer and slide his hand inside her kurti takes his hand to her bra..he was about to unhooked it..

Ks:- Aditya..

Adi:- hn..

Ks:- ye ye..ma..mat kro

Adi:- Tum aankhe kholo..

Ks opens her eyes and looks at adi he was giving a victorious smile..

Ks was still breathing heavily..

Ks:- Hume...Yaha...saans..nhi..arha hai..aur..Tum..Tum..Hass rhe ho

Adi:- baby doll take a deep breath, It'll be okay..

Karishma took a deep breath..and she was now better..

Ks:- ab...ab ho gya na Tum..Tumhara
hum..hum jate Hain

Adi:- are..abhi to Aayi ho..abhi ja rhi ho

Ks:- hn..wo..wo hm..by

She runs from there..

Adi smile ...

Ks left the place..and she goes to her house she comes in and see rs was standing on the door..

Rs:- kha se aarhi hai tu..
She asked angirly

Ks:- wo..wo..pa..park gye...hn..park gye the

Rs:- acha..

She looks at her..her lips were swollen and puffy her lower lip was bleeding ...She was sweating and breathing heavily..

Rs:- tu itni passena passena kiu ho rhi hai..🤨🤨

Ks wipes her face...

Ks:- nhi..wo..pata..nhi...aise hi..amm
gar..garmi..Kitni..hai na 😥

Rs:- garmi.. December me garmi..wah

Ks:- hum..hum..room me..

She runs in her room..

Rs slams her head in anger..

Rs:- ab me vyom ko Kya bolu..

She tell vyom about this...

Karishma room...

She was in a washroom she was looking at her lips and was thinking about her first kiss ( which was not first ) she looked at the mirror and see her lips where puffy and they were bleeding..she blushed hard...and smash some cold water on her face..and came out of the washroom..she laid on the bed and falls asleep..while thinking this...