two.

It's a month before our debut. I'm nervous. My vocals aren't stable, my dancing isn't in sync with the others yet. I need to practice more.

Now Hwang Eunbi, get your body up and start running while singing. That should make your vocals more stable right?

I got up slowly and warmed up. I looked over to my side in hopes to find the music player then remembered that Sowon unnie took it. Well now you can see if you get the beats and lyrics by hard Eun- no I should probably call myself SinB now. 

I made sure my shoelaces wouldn't go loose and started jogging around the practice room. Humming the melody and other member's lines, singing my own lines. I can still hear my vocals well and they aren't stable. I need it to be somewhat stable before my debut. It's for the others so I won't drag them down.

Time skip: 3 hours 

I'm tired but that doesn't mean I can rest. I glanced at the clock in front of me : 6 pm. I skipped lunch, it's fine. I need to lose weight anyway, it's all in order to achieve your dreams SinB. You can do this all by yourself, don't let yourself be a burden to others.

I was about to stop resting when Junhee-ssaem came in.

"Oh SinB-ah, how long have you been here?" Should I lie? I don't need them to worry.

"I just arrived here earlier, not too long ssaem" I lied, I don't need them to know that I've been doing this for 3 hours.

"Ah okay then, don't overwork yourself ok? I'll go check the rest now especially the new ones" I nodded then ssaem left. I'm alone, once again. Now I'm reminded of the new ones, they just came not too long ago but they're already doing better than I am. And I've been here for a long time, I've trained at BigHit too. 

It just means you're not decent yet Hwang Eunbi, try harder. You can sacrifice some meals and sleep for this, okay? I readied myself once again to continue, after 30 minutes it should be enough right?

Whatever, let's just see what happens.

Time skip: 4.5 hours

I finally took a rest again, 30 minutes became over 4 hours. It's worth it, no dinner but it's fine. I practiced some dance as well but I can't do much without the girls anyway. I took my bag and trudged back to my dorm. I couldn't feel my legs, but I know for a fact that they were burning. 

Before I could even unlock the door, it was flung open by Sowon unnie.

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi where have you been!? Don't tell me that you went to your parents because Junhee ssaem told me that you were in the practice room, today is one of our only rest days SinB! You should rest not practice" Sowon unnie scolded me. I just looked down, I never thought I would be scolded for practicing.

"Sorry unnie, don't worry I'm fine. I just practiced some of the moves I didn't really get. I only trained for a bit" I said smiling softly. I was happy that she cared for me at least.

"Aigoo you said you don't like doing aegyo yet here you are looking so cute. I'll make something for you for dinn-"

"Unnie it's fine don't worry, I ate some gimbap" I lied. I can't afford to eat this late at night. I need to lose weight, some staff members are still calling me fat.

"Fine then, but if you ever want anything just tell me or anyone else okay? Good night SinB-ah" She said and ruffled my hair lightly. I nodded then headed over to the room where 4 of us slept. It used to be 3 of us but now it's 4. 

I need to get used to this don't I? I changed and plopped down on my bed and before I knew it, I fell asleep. I need to practice harder tomorrow...