Hobbies: Kendo, Playing Piano and Violin, Calligraphy, Martial arts, Arts, Sports, Games, Anime, Manga, Light Novel, Web Novel.

Likes: Lineage, Friends, and Others.

Dislikes: Almost None.

Fetish: BDSM.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hoshi Sawatari is the older brother of Miho Sawatari. In the age of four, when Hoshi visited the hospital, he was noted to have a rare disorder, Hyperthymesia. In basic terms, he can remember anything.

Age 12. Hoshi becomes great friends with Satoru Mikami, and because of that Hoshi got introduced into the Anime Community - Not long after that he begins to read Manga, Light Novels, and Web Novels.

Though even when hooked with he's newly found passion, he doesn't let his education fall, in fact he is alway in top of the class.

Age 14. Somehow, his parents actually managed to make him join a club, it's the Literary Club he has chosen it because he can just read Light Novels during club time, plus he doesn't want to add another work to his already full list of classes to take, like: Kendo, Medical, Violin, Piano, Callgraphy, Arts, Archery, Taekwondo and some more.

Age 17. Hoshi's high school life has mostly been normal, with the exception of: Beings the most popular guy in the campus, Being extremely "Talented" and Being the "Perfect Guy".

Even though he's the most popular guy in the campus, it can be debated he's the most lonely person there is. Many girls does like him but they think he's just too perfect for them so none of them confessed to him --- but someone did try.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuyumi: *blushing* “U-U-U-mm... S-Sawatari-kun would you like to go out with me tomorrow?”

What stands before me is the almost crying figure of Fuyumi Miyasaki.

Miyazaki-san is the Class Representative of Class 2-B, their Leader, their Queen. Born in a wealthy family of a businessman.

Miyazaki-san is a very beautiful pale-skinned girl with long straight Black hair that has bangs and Amethyst colored eyes.

Okay, before I answer her let's go back from the beginning.

It was Friday, I'm currently changing my footwear when I noticed a letter in my locker, it was addressed to me but the sender is anonymous.

I was so nervous I almost squeezed it in my hand, turning it into a ball.

I stopped myself and my composure returned.

Hoshi: “I'll deal with it later.” I mumbled.

Later, when I was eating lunch at the rooftop with my best friend Satoru.

Hoshi: “Hey, Satoru. What would you do if someone sent you a letter?”

Satoru: “Hm? Well first I would read it—”

Hoshi: “No shit Sherlock...”

As if knowing what's bothering me he pounce on the opportunity to tease me.

Satoru: “Oh! So who's the lucky girl who finally sent you a love letter~?”

Hoshi: “I don't even know if this is a love letter so don't go assuming things, Okay?”