Chapter 17 "Compulsion Resistor"

Mirae pov
This would be my first pov and I dont care if you all hated me so much. . well Matt now is driving me home after that incident at the bar..

damn... I hated that bitch alot.. similar to the hate you feel to me..

when we arrive at the bar I saw Matt staring at her while she dance..

I got pissed off so I got an idea to get a fight on her.. I saw one of her friend lead the way through the comfort room
..I followed her and make some dirty tricks that you see on a movie before the killing part..

and to make it short.. I twist her neck  and leave her behind..

when I came out to that place.. I see another friend of her.. too late for me to know that she was a witch. . jezzzz thanks for Matt that he came at the right time or else that witchy bitchy will kill me
.
..

but its fine.. atleast I can still pissed her off..

"babe do you want to leave now.. you look ill.."

Matt ask me with his worried look.. I just nod as my answer..
but before we could leave the place.. the bitch pulled Matt and kissed him torridly infront of me... ok I admit I didnt see that coming..

even the part where she twist my neck... now I dont know what to say to him
he's mad.. and looks confused..

suddenly he stop the car..... and look back at me..

"now explain everything Mirae. ." he told me with his low tone. .

I just lower my head and bit my lower lip. .
what should I tell him..

fuck.. the fact that he is a compulsion resistor. . I threat a witch to make a spell for me so that he will forget that bitch because I couldnt compale him.. now I'm  trap... damn....

" CUT THE CRAP MIRAE JUST TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING BECAUSE I'LL GO CRAZY IF YOU DON'T "

he shouted at me that surprised me
... I just nod again to calm him down...
and it worked..

Klein pov
hindi ko na napigilan ang mapasigaw dahil talagang gulong gulo na ako.. kung hindi ako nagkakamali nagawa na din sakin ni Mirae yong kaninang panghihypnotize ni Becca..

"Matt I've been hidding this from you all this time and I dont think if its right to tell you this things.." panimula niya habang hindi pa rin makatingin sakin..

"do you remember the day when I left you.. I told you that I dont love you anymore.. thats not true I didnt stop loving you up until now"

ngayon ay nakatingin na siya sakin..
hindi ako umimik para hayaan lang siyang magsalita. .

"I run away because I couldnt control myself of the being I'm becoming with"

dun ako napatingin sakanya ng nagtatanong na mukha..

"what does that mean..?" maikling tanong ko

"Matt I'm a vampire and sometimes I couldnt resist my other self to take your life so I choose to leave you and make you believe that I dont love you so that you could hate me.. but Matt" putol niya sa sasabihin niya saka hinawakan ang kamay ko..

" I'll go crazy without you. . I cant live without you babe.."

sabi niya sa mahinang tono... iniisip ba niyang maniniwala ako sa kalukohang to.. vampire.. fuck..

binuhay ko ang makina ng sasakyan at itinuon sa daan ang mata ko..

" I think you have to rest... I'll take you home now.. maybe I was just drunk" tanging sabi ko na lang at sinimulang imaniubra ang sasakyan para paandarin.. pero marahas kong naapakan ang brake ng mabilis na sinaksak ni Mirae ang tiyan niya ng isang patalim... at saan galing yon..