" Kanae please I'll explain later bu... "

" No. Okay nope my sister may be in danger and you want to talk later not gonna happen mister tell me what is going on. " Kanae said making obviously she wasn't going to take no as an answer.

" Kanae it's no... "

" Oh for the love of... Kanae Sanemi and Mitsuri are cops who are working on the case of catching Douma, they got a tip that you and your sisters where his next target so they came here and asked me to help. Now Shinobu is willingly throwing herself at Douma to act as bait which in my case is a stupid move but we will get her out of there. " Muichiro said still in his calm and collected pose. Tanjiro and Kanao looked bewildered at the sudden news while Kanae was at a loss she had a look of betrayal before looking at Sanemi making it evident she was hurting. " Though if you keep asking questions we won't make it cause Shinobu texted me an hour ago and we need to leave now in order to get there before he most likely kills her. Now let's go and not a word about this to anyone. " With that Muichiro turned and walked out the door in hurried footsteps while Sanemi looked up at Kanae, he was about to say something but the look in her eyes told him a lot.

" I have to go. " He said in a small voice before he left the room aswell and practically speed walking to catch up with Muichiro.

With Shinobu

The younger Kocho sat at a park bench with her phone, a look of utter fear on her face and tensed shoulder as she waited for the man that was haunting her. Although she was putting on a brave face infront of Giyu she was in actuality petrified, she was literally walking into the lions den with zero protection.

" Shinobu! " At the sound of his voice she was in a silent prayer to the whatever entity was watching over her begging it to deliver her from this unscathed. " Hey Shinobu been a while. " Douma suddenly appeared in her line of sight his smile was so much creeper than she remembered it being. Although his smile looked kind you could tell that his aura was just as deadly as the next serial killer. The two just stared at each other in complete silence both assessing the other.

" Douma . " Shinobu said trying to initiate a conversation between the two.

" Oh Shinobu no need to act. Come on let's go my cars just a short walk away. "

" Douma let's slow down a bit. It's such a nice day out so no need to rush. " Shinobu said still sitting down with her legs locked against the other.

" Really now. " Douma leaned in to her face with a sky smile. " Are you sure you're not stalling till Sanemi gets here? " The question although it was asked in a kind voice it had a great deal of malice to it.

" N..no. " Shinobu responded stagger over her words. This elicited Douma to back of with a hearty chuckle.

" Oh that's a relief. " Douma said his smile getting bigger. " I don't know what I'd do if you were. I mean I might have ma.... " Douma was cut off by the ringing of his phone making him loose focus on Shinobu and focus on his phone looking down at the caller ID which made him instantly go serious before he answered.

" What do you want? " Douma asked his voice serious and cold. There was a silence as some of the person who was on the other line spoke, occassionally he would bat an eye at the girl and him in agreement. " Okay thanks and don't worry it all ends tonight. " Those words made the girl tense up in fear as her eyes watched carefully as he put his phone away his face scrunched into anger for a split second before he turned to her fully with a smile.

" Alright let's go we can enjoy the sunlight in my backyard. " Douma said before extending his hand towards the girl. She at his extended hand then to his smiling face with caution trying to decipher the situation.

" W..what? " She asked in a quiet voice as she looked at him.

" Shinobu where we are going is far you won't need your phone cause I doubt it will work there. So hand it over and I'll get you a knew one later. " Douma said with kind sounding voice.

" What but I have stuff that are important to me in this phone so no. Can't we just leave it in your car. " Shinobu argued her hand holding the pocket with her phone in it.

" Not for argument. Hand it over now. " Douma said with authority in his voice that made it obvious he wouldn't have it any other way. Shinobu handed the phone over to him while she silently cursed in her head. " Thank you. " With that he grabbed her hand forcefully and tugged her along with him as they walked into the parking lot he slipped her phone into the slightly opened window of a random car in the lot while they moved ahead to a silver Lexus that was parked three spaces down. The whole trip was silent as Shinobu was trying to think up a plan. While Douma was pondering on the information he just received on the current operation from his little rat and the one who gave him this beautiful damsel as a target. Though he was mad that Shinobu had tried to set him up, he was also over joyed at the fact that she used herself as bait but without her phone he'd certainly have fun tonight. Getting into the car he smiled gleefully at the girl besides him as he fired up the engine and skidded his way out of the parking lot and raced down the streets like he was in some fast and furious movie. Shinobu held onto her seatbelt as if her life depended on it which to some truth it did.

________________________

I lied thought I'd finish it in this chapter but just realized I ain't so two more and that's a promise. Either way no excuse for the late chapter just laziness.