Chapter 13

Maela's Point of view

"I'm sorry okay Maela, just fuck what she thinks, you're never going to see her again, I'll make sure of that just, just fucking stay with me," He states above me and I whimper when his hips grind faster, my eyes pinching shut as pleasure courses through my body. His words are coated with truth, that I really do believe him. Even if we weren't in this necessary position I just know that he means what he says, I just don't know why.

"Why, why do you want me to stay so badly?" I sigh, removing the thoughts of Ms. Everes from my head.

His hips begin to slow down, taking everything down a notch. He eventually stops, and even though my hormones are dying for more it's necessary for us to have this moment. I need answers, a lot more than he needs me.

"Because with you I feel like I can take you out on dates and feel good by doing it, knowing I'm making you happy. With you I can fuck and feel more than just fucking, because I actually feel something even if I don't know what it is yet. With you I feel like I can talk my age instead of being a damn CEO and a married man," he whispers, his face suddenly close to mines, my face heating up at the proximity. I'm careful not to breathe too hard or he'll feel it, unless he already is. Does he not like being a CEO? The question does he like being married is something to think about but I feel like the answer is already in my hands, I just don't see it yet.

"So you don't feel tied down when you're with me," I whisper and he presses his lips together.

"It's been a while since I felt this alive Maela, it's much more than feeling tied down," he murmurs, and my heart aches at his words. Everything that's being thrown out in front of us is making my head pound with too much to soak in. I feel like a sponge in the ocean, not being able to take in any more. My eyes pinching closed hopefully represents that.

"I know this is a lot to take in, it's a lot for me to take in too but I can feel it already. I feel like fighting for you and I am. I just need you to say yes. And I'll make everything I said happen. I want you so badly Maela.. I know you do too," he whispers and my eyes open to stare into his. Like every time I speak, I don't comprehend my words, it just falls out.

"I don't know if I can hide us from your world Harry," I whisper, and now I notice how close his lips are to mines.

"Let me handle that, just say yes," he connects our lips, shifting his crotch over mines again, rebooting my body. My mind however falls into place with a decision. My lips break open, Harry slightly pulling back.

He looks me in the eyes and I melt.

"Okay, yes."

"Come in Grace," I say, not taking my eyes off the screen of my computer, the door clicking open. I type the last word into the revised document Brian has sent me and I sigh, grabbing the giraffe mug on my counter and taking a sip of the now cool- hot chocolate. My nose crinkled in disgust and I put it back down, turning to face the shy girl I hired, when instead my face is red with shock as lips are pressed to mines in a clear hurry.

Instinctively I move away, but the soft lips on mine are captivating, and lure me in to the extreme as the person's tongue swipes the entrance of my lips. My eyes openly rest on the sculpted face of a beautiful man, one that I am forbidden to see but completely forbidden to let go of by my own selfish heart. Harry seems to notice that my eyes are open as he opens his, and he smirks into the kiss, pulling away suddenly, the loss of contact making my cheeks warm with color. My fingertips graze my now swollen lips and I blush easily, my eyes fluttering uncontrollably with the rapid beat of my heart.

Harry only smirks down at me as he leans over my desk, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"Honey girl," he greets me, and I gasp as he pecks my lips again, this time tugging on my bottom lip. I shudder and struggle to keep down an inevitable moan.

I sigh to myself and grip the desk, attempting to gain back the lost sanity in my head. Finally I grasp onto a sliver of my brain and I look up at Harry, my bottom lip being captured between my teeth.

"Mr. Styles," I say softly, and he cocks an eyebrow, obviously finding humor in my greet to him.

"You wanna tease me darling?" He asks and I breathe out a shaky breath. I shake my head no, and he smiles, pulling back. "Didn't think so," he mutters under his breath, and the raspiness of his voice sends my body into chills, my eyes pinching closed in pleasure.

"I thought our date was at seven, I don't understand-" I stammer, but he frowns at me, crossing his arms.

"Ms. Sharp, how long have you been working?" He asks seriously and I purse my lips together as my eyes widen. Truth is I've been working all week non-stop, Brian having no compassion for me this week as documents upon documents were piled at my door, revisions being needed every hour, and copies needed to be made. Grace my assistant can only help me so much, as to handling the machine. But it's my responsibility to handle the majority of editing, due to my distrust in not just Grace but anyone from editing poorly.

I can't lose this job, I've worked too hard to get to it, and if Brian thinks I'm worthy enough I could maybe get a raise or bonus by the end of the year.

Harry snaps me out of my thoughts by glaring at me with his beautiful yet intimidating eyes. I purse my lips together and sigh.

"I honestly lost track of time," I whisper, and his eyes glaze over with a coat of displeasure and the sight alone makes me feel like I've done something completely wrong. Easily I turn my attention away from his blazed eyes and I let out a soft breath in anticipation. Quickly he manages to do the same, for my ears to hear, and soon his footsteps are sauntering around the corner and right besides me.

I look up and see his hand reached out to me and I part my lips in question but he shakes his head.

"Come on, I have something for you downstairs," he offers and I frown.

"I have work to do-" I fight but his hand is clasped around my own in an instant, tugging me out of my office, my hands barely finding my bag on the way out.

"Harry let go," I whisper as we inch through the area, people's eyes flying towards us and he purses his lips together as he looks down at me. He let's go- to my relief but immediately his arm swings around my shoulders, his face nuzzling into mines.

"Harry!" I hiss but soon enough he tugs me into the elevator, his face beaming with amusement. The doors close and finally he let's me go, my face hot with embarrassment and anger.

"Before you say anything-" he starts with a laugh, "I was being friendly. That was friendly," he mutters and I shake my head quickly, disagreeing.

"Harry.." I say softly, and his expression suddenly softens, his smirk turning into only a small smile.

"Could you just trust me Maela? Just please, all you have to do is trust me," he presses and I purse my lips together. There's so much on the line that we're crossing, but nothing seems to be stopping me. I just really need to start trusting him, and that's going to take a lot.

Guys I fucked up- if you are rereading THANK YOU, LOL. I posted the wrong part.. sorry :/

Also I've edited the book a little today! There are less chapters but certain chapters now are much longer(I didn't change the story, just the length of the chapters)

Anyways...

Vote plz I'll love you 4everrr((:

♡kaitlyn