Y/ns powers! Plus storyline ig 😌😌

Ok, first here are y/ns whole powers!
Flight
Superhuman strength and agility (mild)
Telepathy and telekinesis
Mild Precognition
Force fields and power blasts
Martial arts plus weapon training
—————————
It was still a thrill, jumping out a window.
Even if I knew I wasn't about to be reduced to a face on a murder documentary. I floated with ease to the ground, watching Yelena groan as she vaulted down using her fancy equipment.

" you think you look so cool, don't you?" She sneered, but it was more playful than malicious.
"Don't I?" I didn't dare break eye contact as she straightened herself out and grumbled a response.

Natasha , but it was cut off by me body slamming her onto the ground.

Her Russian accent seemed serious for once in her life.
"What the everloving f-"
"Stay down. Please, me and my normally useless visions might just save your life if you stay down."

...
———————

Bucky and Sam were driving for their lives from a teenage girl. Just great.

Karli morganthaw, leader of the flagsmashers, who is way stronger than any average teenager should be. But when out of the mess of civilian carnage emerged three figures, Karli Morganthaw didn't seem like so bad an option.

"Sam I need a place to hide, if I don't I'm about to be a dead man." He said, fear just slightly ringing his voice.

"Why?? Are you  scared of a goddamn teenage you 106 year old piece of sh-" Y/n was slowly approaching with they're hot spy friends approaching, albeit a little confused.

"Hello boys." Y/n scanned our bodies, eyebrows raised. I had to admit, they looked really, really good.

Their y/ec (your eye color) eyes had always been gorgeous, but it seemed to sparkle a bit. It made his heart ache, thinking of the night he'd left. It hurt him so much he nearly forgot about Karli Morganthaw chasing him down.

That is, until Y/n said "get down. She's planning to shoot you with a pistol in 20 seconds. "

God, it was weird having a lover with precognition...

Well not lover anymore, though they were just as amazing as when he'd first met them. But he squatted down, instead focusing on the way their iris started to glow a faint silver as they used their powers to stop the bullet in the air, right before it hit them. Fear never showed on their face as they did it. They were so in control, it made him want to apologize again and again for that horrid thing he did.

But it's not like he hadn't tried to already. He'd sent so many voicemails he'd lost count. But he'd watched the way their face fell when they realized he was going no matter what they said. It was his fault, and their was no denying it.

they looked him straight in the eye, a part of the unreadable exterior cracking as they smiled a little, twisting their fingers to hold the force field.

That was when he realized they were still in a fight. And that Sam was currently risking his *ss to buy them time. Which they were using to make out using eye contact. He pushed himself back onto his feet and whirred up his metal arm, and Y/n whistled to the widows, a sign that meant who knows what, but seamed important, as they grudgingly trudged up to fight the onslaught.

." Y/n made quick work pulling out a pistol and getting down on one knee.
—————————
The last time y/n had kneeled was the day they'd  crumpled right there on the cement outside the avengers tower, in the rain, folding in on themself like paper. Ever since then, they'd tried to avoid the position, feeling to vulnerable and weak.

But they weren't weak. They were strong like vibranium. Unbreakable, unyielding in the face of pain.

So they kneeled, trying not to notice the familiar feeling of cement hitting their bare knees and shot.

——————————————————-

Bucky knew this was wrong. Leaving them. But as he watched them turn over in bed, grasp onto his shoulder and pull him into a bear hug/cuddle, he knew that if this was the only way to keep them safe while he worked, so be it.

They'd stolen half the sheets and pulled him into a ginormous hug, and he'd wriggled out of their embrace and packed his things in the dead of night. The rain raced down the window like something out of a cliche-love story, but as he kissed their forehead maybe it was.

Big mistake. they started to stir and opened one eye.

"Bucky?? What are you wearing it's early morning get back in bed." They're so pretty, with their lopsided grin.

"No doll, I'm going somewhere. But I'll be back soon." His voice cracked on the last word, but he kept smiling.

"Ok..you promise?" They mumbled, voice hazy with sleep and confusion.

"I promise, Doll." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind their ear.

He should've known you read the future as soon as he left the room. The way you'd ran after him, even in your pajamas and hazy state, had shown it. The way you got on your knees and begged him to stay.

"It's for your own safety doll." He'd caressed the edge of your face and your eyes drifted briefly shut, before the hand pulled away and you were alert again.

"My safety be damned, just don't go!" You ran after him, your bare feet hitting the pavement so quick Cap would be a snail compared to you.

But he had left anyhow, and then he showed up in the middle of Madripoor, after a week of you searching for the flagsmashers!?
————————————————-
Therapy session 23, 1:27 pm.

"Did you ever consider, that maybe you weren't worth his attention?" That blow hit me in the gut. I looked up at my therapist , pain making my features contort as though I'd been struck.

"No?! Why would you say that? Why??" I stared at her, eyes wide with shock.

"Well because maybe your worthless?" The therapists eyes glide under the table and another muffled effect comes from candy crush.
—————————————————-

God, they were so beautiful, sweat beading across their brow as they pushed themselves up from a crouch, eyes looking into the distance.

It made him think. Why were the widows so unsurprised to see them running from the Flag Smashers. Maybe y/n would tell him. Without thinking, he accidentally turned and used the one word he'd lost access to when he left.

"Doll?"