Chapter 14- epilogue

2 years later

graduation

"Kelsey, where the hell is he?" Y/N stood next to Kelsey.

Finally, their last day of Senior Year. And Y/N was wondering where her boyfriend was.

"Relax! He'll turn up! Eventually..." Kelsey shrugged.

Y/N glared at her friend unamused.

"Now please welcome our valedictorian! Y/N L/N!"

Y/N started looking around quickly.  Kelsey noticed her panicked behavior.

"He's probably still at his audition! He'll turn up!" Kelsey calmed down her best friend.

Y/N nodded her head, "You're right."

Y/N steadily walked up to the stage and shook hands with the principal.

She took a deep breath and began her speech...

<>

She heard the cheers from her fellow classmates and teachers throughout the crowd after her speech was over.

She heard Kelsey screaming behind the curtains, "THATS MY BEST FRIEND! YES SHE DID THAT!"

Y/N quickly laughed and smiled shyly.

"And now please welcome our graduates!" the principal was quick to say.

Y/N stood next to him while kids names were being called. The principal started with the A last names.

"Sid Abrams."

Than after a few names he made it to the B last names... and so on

<>

"Jean Frazier."

"Malcom Fulton."

The F last names were coming to a close. That means the G last names were next...

"Irissa Gabriel."

She watched as a girl shook hands with the man to her left then shake hers.

"Aidan Gallagher."

The boy ran up the wooden stairs with his cap and gown put on messily.

Y/N sighed thankfully.

To her surprise, after he shook the principals hand, he didn't shake hers.

"Aidan, what-?"

"Shh.."

He dipped her into her arms and kissed her front of everyone. The cheers were louder than before. However they were drowned out by the electricity flowing through her.

Aidan parted from her and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry I missed your speech."

Y/N shook her head and smiled looking down, "It's fine."

🎉 You've finished reading ✔︎| 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 • 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 🎉