16-20

Chapter 16 016 If only he could be fed a little fatter. ...

    Chi Zao Zao reacted quickly, and immediately straightened up, and said to Qi Yan in a hurry, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, because Xiao Chu suddenly pushed me, I accidentally bumped you! Are you okay?"

    She just hit When I reached Qi Yan, I felt his body shake obviously. It was summer, and Qi Yan was wearing a thin T-shirt, and Chi could feel his raised shoulder blades reaching him early.

    It would be nice if he could be fed a little fatter. Chi thought of it out of time.

    "It's okay." Qi Yan's tone sounded calm, which made Chi couldn't help but feel relieved.

    Shen Linchu and Xu Anying behind are still arguing.

    "What are you doing

    all of a sudden ?" "I turned off the lights all of a sudden, am I afraid!"

    "Do you know whether

    you are married or not?" Now!"

    "Don't, don't quarrel," Lin Yining began to persuade the peacemaker, "Shall we go ahead? We really have to go forward 99Z.L in a group in the dark." After he said that, he heard it. There was a rush of footsteps.

    Chi Zao was about to ask Qi Yan if he could hold his clothes, and he felt that his arms had sunk a lot. Shen Linchu and Xu Anying were hanging on her arm, one on the left and one on the right.

    "I'm talking about you two..." The corners of Chi's mouth twitched unconsciously, "You pull my arm, what should I do?"

    "You are pulling Qi Yan!" Shen Linchu said without thinking.

    "Where do I have hands?!"

    "It's okay, Qi Yan has hands," Xu Anying also said, "Can you just let Qi Yan hold you?"

    "Brothers and sisters, can you put in a little bit?" Lin Yining was about to collapse, "Does anyone remember that we are in the end times now? We care about these when we are! The zombies will come in a while!" After finishing speaking, he moved forward. With a flutter, his arms directly encircled Xu Anying and Shen Linchu, pushing them forward.

    But Chi was shocked early, and his body hit Qi Yan's back again.

    "Be careful," Qi Yan reminded her, "Pay attention to your feet."

    "Yeah, I know!"

    Although there was no light above her head, Qi Yan led them in front and moved slowly to a place with light.

    "I think there should be clues here," Shen

    Linchu's rich experience in escaping rooms made Shen Linchu very sure about this. "Let's find them separately!" Xu Anying held Chi Zaozao's arm in a vigilant tone: "I want to be with you early, we will not separate Okay?"

    "Okay," Chi Zaozao agreed readily, "Then we two should also go and look for clues." She wanted to ask Qi Yan if he wanted to be with them, but saw that Qi Yan was already on his own. Went aside.

    "The end of the world, the end of the world..." Xu Anying was looking for clues with Chi Zaozao as she thought about it. Suddenly, she asked Chi Zaozao, "If the end of the world really comes, how likely is it that we will survive?"     Chi Zaozao was serious. After thinking for a while, he replied: "I don't know, but I think that when that day comes, a person can always think of a way as long as he really wants to survive."     Xu Anying blinked: "What you said makes sense. Hey, I don’t want that much. The end times are far away from us."     "It’s not easy to say," Chi shook his head early. . Have you heard a word? The daily life we ​​spend every day is a kind of miracle that happens continuously."     "You suddenly said something very philosophical!"     "Eh, are there any? Find clues!"