Chapter III

(Song up top is for a dancing scene in this chapter.)

Isa would sigh as she flopped on her bed. "Finally, some peace and quiet. No more interruptions." I'd chuckle setting my guitar off to the side and sitting on the bed next to her.

"What do you mean by interruptions?" Isa would prop herself on her elbows, tilting her head with a smile. "Let's just say I don't like being interrupted when I'm talking."

"I'm assuming you're talking about the incident with Mariano?" Isa groaned, annoyance laced in her voice.

"Do we have to talk about him???" She'd sigh rubbing her temple as she sat up.

"Qué? I thought you would want to talk about him. Aren't you two dating?" I'd look at her quizzically. She scoffed with a laugh, tossing her head back. "Oh Dios Mío." I'd look at her skeptically. "Do you..." Tilting her head to the side she glanced at me.

"Do I what?" She stared at me with a raised brow. I'd huff fixing my posture.
"Do you even like him?" She'd sit up, looking away.

"What's not to like about him. He's perfect." She'd look over forcing a smile before looking around the room.

"Is that how you feel though?" I'd watch as she stood up, sighing heavily.

"Can we not talk about this anymore? Besides, theirs something else I want to do." She'd turn to face me, a small smile showing.

"And what's that?" I'd look at her curiously as she walked in front of me.

"I want to dance." She'd smile holding out her hand.

"You want to dance? With me?" I looked up at her a light tint on my cheeks as she nodded. "Ok." She'd smile.

Taking my hands, She pulled me over to an empty spot in the room. I'd place my hands on her waist, Isa resting her hands around my neck as we slowly swayed together. The music from the other room barely audible.

"I didn't think I would have ended up dancing with you tonight." I chuckled dryly, a small blush appearing. Laying her head on my chest, she mumbled calmly. "Hmm. why's that?"

"Because, your way out of my league." She'd chuckle with another mumble.
"No, I'm really not." I'd rest my chin on the top of her head, getting a pleased hum in response.

"So what your saying is..." She'd hum questioningly. "...I could still have a chance?" I'd chuckle as small flowers sprouted in her hair.

"I'll take that as a yes." I'd brush the flowers out of her hair as she stared up at me, a look of amusement on her face.

"That's pretty bold coming from you." She'd wrap her arms tighter around my neck.

"Yea, well let's just say it can get hard holding back." She'd laugh as I picked her up, spinning her in a circle.

"I know that feeling all too- well!" She squeaked slightly as I dipped her, bracing her back as she giggled. I'd chuckle, bringing her back up.

"I do have a question though." She tilted her head as we fell back into a swaying motion. "And what would that be?"

"Why did you want to dance so suddenly. And with me of all people?" She giggled slightly with a sigh, resting her head back on my chest.

"Reasons." She chuckled as I scoffed.

"That's it? Just reasons? You could've been dancing with anyone else, but you chose me for reasons?"