◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥

Start from the beginning

~•~•~•~•~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Soft beeping reach Shinichiro's ears, stirring him awake.

'Shit, did I really fell asleep wearing these?' Shinichiro cursed as he immediately felt uncomfortable with the clothes he slept on, his work clothes to be exact.

A groan left his lips as he got up from the futon he had set up on the floor, before looking at the monitor not far from his bed. Where Y/n was currently sleeping in.

Not wanting to wake up the young teen, Shinichiro picked up the device.

"Did someone break in?" Shinichiro mumbled as he then turned off the device to keep it from continuously beeping.

It a security alarm Choso had gifted him when he started his shop. Most robbers would run off in a rush once an alarms goes off. So Choso thought it would be nice to gift him an alarm that'll only notify Shinichiro.

Shinichiro then glanced at the peacefully sleeping h/c-nette. He had only got her fall asleep a few hours ago since she insisted on having a movie Marathon with him, who was he to refuse when the girl literally showed him the best puppy eyes she could make?

If he was being honest, he knew that the younger teen was obviously better in fighting compared to him. She's in a literal Yakuza after all, though Jujutsu Tech wasn't a bad kind of Yakuza, but nevertheless she was still better than him.

Now Shinichiro had two options.
⓵wake up Y/n, let her beat those shitheads up and call the police.
⓶call the police, stall for them and not bother Y/n

Each option had their pros and cons.
Option one's pros was that it was probably the best options, But it had more cons- what if they have guns? Or any weapons that could possibly harm the both of them. Y/n was obviously tired, what if they were stronger than Y/n? What if she get extremely injured or maybe worse DEAD.

Option two was probably the best and safest thing to do, he's older it was his task to protect her, he can dodge if ever, Y/n doesn't need to wake up, he just need to act tough. It's cons had a contradicting thought to it, easily solved.

It was risky, yes but surely there'll be an ambulance, if ever he gets injured.
If they have a weapon then he just needs to grab his own.

"It's so hard!" It was muffled though Shinichiro was able to hear it, making the older male bite his lower lip.

Well he wasn't black dragon's founder for nothing right?

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Shin...?" Y/n yawned as she got up from the bed she laid on, woken up from Shinichiro's voice.

"Yes, Thank you very much." Shinichiro spoke as he ended the phone call.

"You should go back to sleep" Shinichiro spoke as he looked at the younger teen.

"Why're you up?" Y/n asked as she tried her best to suppress a yawn.

"Just gonna go check on something real quick, I'll be back." Shinichiro answered, picking up an adjustable wrench that rested on the coffee table.

"What's the wrench for then?" The h/c-nette questioned further, though her query was unanswered as Shinichiro simply flashed her a smile.

"Just stay here, 'kay?" Shinichiro gently instructed before leaving the room.

'Something's wrong...' Y/n thought as she looked to her side, eyes immediately spotting a familiar device she bought with Choso. The small red light was beeping.