Chapter 1

Cozmo: Haaa. It's been a while something interesting happened in the universe.

Pearl: Is something bothering you my lord.

Cozmo: I'm just bored theres nothing to do.

Pearl: Well how about visiting homewolrd the diamonds will be happy to see you.

Cozmo: You know that's actually a godd idea. Pearl prepare the warp pad.

Pearl: As you wish my lord.

As pearl leaves cozmo gets up from his throne and makes his way to the warp pad.

Cozmo:Alright let's go.

Cozmo steps on the warp pad not before picking up pearl in his hands.
Pearl blushes slightly.

Cozmo:To homeworld we go.

Cozmo and his pearl warped in a dark room made especially for cozmo to warp in located in the isolated part of the diamonds palace. Due to the fact nobody knows about cozmos existence except for the diamonds.

Cozmo got out of the room still holding pearl in his hands. Cozmo looked out the windows in the hallway.
A small smill crept on his face but got covered by his mask.

Cozmo:Its good to be back.

Pearl looked up towards him and said.

Pearl:Should I inform the diamonds my lord.

Cozmo:No need let it be a surprise.

Pearl:Oh and um can you let me down now.(She said while blushing)

Cozmo:Oh you dont like it.

Pearl:No no its j...just a bit embarrassing.

Cozmo smirked behind his mask and said.

Cozmo:Ok ok down you go.

He gently placed pearl down.

Cozmo:There know let's keep moving.

Cozmo made his way towards the diamonds room with pearl following behind. After a few minutes they were standing in front of the door to the diamonds room and an poped inside his head.He picked up pearl again startling her and making her blush.

Cozmo: I'll make us invisible. Let's see what there up to.

Cozmo made himself and pearl invisible and phased through the door. There he saw all 4 diamonds sitting in their throns White Blue and Yellow bieng beausy on there holo screens while pink sitting their bored. There Pearl's standing beside their throns. Cozmo stood beside them when pink asked white.

Pink:Heyy white when is cozmo gona visit us I miss him soo much.

She whined in a childish manner. Cozmo smiled at her behaviour.
White sighed and said

White: I know you miss him starlight we all do but he is very beausy. Beausy than all of us.

Blue and yellow joined in the conversation.

Blue: Its has been a while since we heard a single word from him.

Yellow: Well it isn't easy to keep the universe in balance I wouldn't be surprised if he was listening to our conversation right now.

Cozmo thought this is the perfect time to show himself. He disabled invisibility
and spoke surprising them.

Cozmo: You right about that my dear yellow.

The diamonds looked in the direction where the voice came from there face lit up when they saw the person they admired grew to love Cozmo standing there holding his pearl in his hands. He slowly placed down she made her way to stand alongside the other Pearl's. Cozmo opened his arms for the diamonds . They saw this and rushed to hug him well yellow white and blue did pink jumped on his shoulder to hug his head due to her small size.

White: Darling it's been such a long time since we saw you we missed you so much.

Blue: I was starting to get worried that something might have happened to you.

Yellow: Oh please as something bad would have happen to the Cozmic guardian but yes I missed you as well.

Cozmo: I missed you all aswell it just I've been beausy I apologise for making you all worried.

White looked up at him smiled and said.

White: Now now dear no need to apologise we know you are very beausy but you could have at least sent us a message.

Pink chimed in

Pink:Yeah you didnt even came to play with me I was so bored.

She said in her usual childish voice.
Cozmo smiled at them.

Cozmo: Well I am here now we can spend all the time you want. After all I am going to stay here for some time.

The diamonds mode brighten up after hearing this.

Pink: Yesss!! We can play for entire star cycles now.

Yellow: Its good to hear that youl be staying maybe youl be able to see pink get her first colony.

Cozmo: That so well I will most definitely not miss that.

Pink squealed with excitement.

Pink:Oh I cant wait to get my first collony.

Cozmo: Hahaha aren't you excited.

Blue finally spoke
Blue: Yes she's been extremely excited about geting her first collony.

Cozmo chuckled and kissed blue on her forehead she blushed a dark blue and hid her face in his chest this made him chuckle once more but made the diamond jealous along with the Pearl's especially his pearl he saw this smilled and than kissed all of the diamonds on their forehead as well.

Cozmo: Well then I would love to hear what you all have achieved in the past milinian. So hurry up and get done with your duties I'll be in my room come there once your done ok.

Cozmo walked towards the door turned towards his pearl.

Cozmo: Well pearl are you coming or do you want me to carry you hmm~~

Pearl blushed at this.
Pearl: Ofcourse m..my l..lord let's get going.

She made her way beside cozmo who was smirking under his mask.

Cozmo: Ok then.

Pearl made her way to the touch pad and opened the door cozmo walked out and his pearl following behind.
They made it to his room which had dark purple shaded walls along with a jet black thron the room it self was dark . But a snap from his fingers increased the light of the room. He sat on his thron pearl stood beside his thron.

(Cozmo in his mind): Well this will certainly be an interesting stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys soo I hope you liked it and tell me in the comments if you have any idea for the future.

Bye and take care.