ℝ𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬:

1. The award brings about a common platform for both the participants and judges to interact keeping in mind the best interests of the people. So, please do not go around harrassing one another. Anybody found bad mouthing will be black listed.

2. The participants should enter only one book per category. However, they are free to enter as many books as they want under different categories that will be explained later.

3. The participants should keep a note that the books must follow the guidelines put forth by wattpad. Any potrayal of dark or negative content like molestation, core violence and so on will not be accepted.

4. Fanfictions which have only smut and no content will not be accepted. Only those fanfictions in english will be considered.

5. The judges should keep a note that the stories will be marked out of 100: 10 for cover, 50 for content, 10 for the title, 20 for the ending and 10 brownie points to see if the participants have followed all the rules.

6. The participants are to follow the judges assigned to them permanently.

7. The participants can also be judges but they cannot judge the same category under which their books are entered. Similarly, the judges can also be participants but they cannot enter books under the category they will be judging.

8. All the judges and participants are requested to vote on the first 10 chapters of on going book of believeroftaekook.

. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲o𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ->

 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲o𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ->

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬.