E.16. You are Mine!

Start from the beginning

He called up her house to check if she was at home.

Mr. Bedi: Hello

Agastya: Hello, I am calling from Soulful Dance Institute. Ms. Sana hasn't been attending her dance classes from past two days. She would be missing on important lessons if she misses her classes.

Mr. Bedi: She won't be attending any more classes since she is getting married in another 12 days.

Agastya: (shocked) What? Can I speak to her?

Mr. Bedi: No, she is out for her engagement shopping. You can take it from me officially about her course discontinuance because I am her father. Bye.

Before Agastya could speak anything, the phone was disconnected. Agastya immediately drove to her hometown.

The house was fully decorated for the engagement. He was hurt as to how can she marry someone. He felt betrayed. For once his mind told him to forget everything and go back. However it was his heart which wanted to question her as to who gave her the permission to break it.

He sneaked into the function and looked around searching for her. Mr. Bedi called out her name to walk on the little stage for the ring exchange.

He finally got a glimpse of her. She looked beautiful dressed in a sky blue traditional lehenga but her face was pale and there was no smile on it.

What shocked him was the so called groom. His behaviour looked weird to him. He acted childish. His parents had to hold his hand tightly to allow Sana to slide a ring. Sana's eyelashes were heavy as it held the huge droplet of tears in it threating to drop like an atom bomb any moment. Her hands shivered as she held the ring in her hand to put in his hand when Agastya held her hand and rightfully pulled her with him out of stage. Sana's eyes blinked as she looked up at him dropping those tears.

Sana: Agastya?

Mr. Bedi: Hey, What's all this? Who are you?

Agastya: It's more important for you to know that who is she at the moment than who am I? Sana is mine. And dare if someone tries to stop me.

Mr. Bedi: What nonsense? She is my daughter, she will do as I say. I will call the police.

Agastya: Go ahead. I don't care!

Sana just looked at Agastya without saying a single word. Everyone present didn't dare to say anything against Agastya since they knew that whatever was happening before his arrival was an injustice.

Mr. Bedi: Sana, do you know him?

Sana nods yes.

Mr. Bedi: Then stop him.

Sana nods no. Mr. Bedi was shocked.

Agastya: She loves me and if you call police, you are the one going behind the bars for forcefully getting her married to a mentally challenged person. So it's better you don't interfere.

Agastya took her out of the house and made her sit in the car. She silently obliged and he occupied the driving seat and steered it. He drove for 20 minutes crushing his jaws in anger. He pulled the car and looked daggers at her. She put her head down in guilt.

Agastya: What the hell were you doing? You were getting engaged to a mentally challenged person?

Sana: I am sorry, Agastya. Please forgive me.

Agastya: What sorry? If I hadn't come, you would have married him as well, right?

Sana hung her head down.

Agastya: You didn't for once think about me? Looks like you don't even love me.

Sana: I do Agastya, but I indebted to my parent's for the favour they did by bringing me home from orphans and looking after me like their own child. This was my chance to repay.

Agastya: By giving your whole life to someone else? Which sane parent gets their child married to an insane person? Moreover, how can you repay someone with something which isn't even yours? You are mine and you don't have any right to give yourself to anyone.

She was mortified. She hugged him while continuously chanting sorry. He tried to keep the anger intact but her touch was magical. He was like a wax candle while her touch did the work of fire which instantly melted him. He couldn't stop himself from reciprocating the hug.

The next day they got married in a small ceremony because Agastya didn't wanted any more drama. Though she invited her parents, they didn't come. They outcasted her totally and broke all bonds with her.

Flashback ends

Sidharth: Sana.. Sana..

Sana woke up from her sleep and looked around.

Sidharth: I think we've reach..

The aircraft touched base on the big circle with a H inside in the backyard of the mansion. Indeed they had arrived at their destination.

______________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️