E.14. The Budding Feelings

Check if you've read the previous update
_______________________________

A ward boy knocks at the door who got along a wheelchair. Sana asks Sidharth to sit on it. Sidharth occupies the wheelchair and the ward boy manoeuvre it into the lift. Sana along with Manju and Manvi accompany them.

The lift stops at the topmost floor of the building which was a terrace with a helipad. An air ambulance was already waiting for them to board. The ward boy helps Sidharth to lie on the bed inside the aircraft. Sana, Manvi and Manju boards the ambulance. There was a nurse who would be accompanying them just incase of emergency.

 There was a nurse who would be accompanying them just incase of emergency

Sidharth looked at everything amused

Sidharth looked at everything amused. Air ambulance wasn't in reach of a normal man as the cost would be very high he thought. Sana sat beside his bed.

"Are you okay?", Sana asks him.

Sidharth nods yes. The aircraft now takes off.

"Sanaaa", he calls her.

She leans closer to him to hear him clearly as the aircraft noise wouldn't allow them to converse with distance.

"How long will the journey be Sana?", He asks.

"Aaa.. approximately around 2 hours", she said.

"Hmm.. could you continue our story?", He says.

She nods and rests her head near his ears on her palms comfortably. He stares at her face while she was lost narrating the story.

Flashback:

Sana starts early to the bus stop as she had to catch the earlier bus. However, more than the bus her eyes were searching for him. The person, who she didn't even know by name.

The bus arrived but he didn't. She took few steps to climb the bus but her legs simply didn't allow her to ascend the steps on the bus.

Conductor: Ma'am do you want to board the bus or not?

She looked up at him and nodded no by taking back few steps. The conductor rolled his eyes and blew the whistle to signal the driver to leave.