Who The Heck Was That?!?!

Depuis le début

After I heard grannie finish yelling I heard her footsteps in my room. I hurried myself to the toilet and passed my hand through the automatic flush.
*flush*

As I heard a flush I heard grannie beginning to scream at me.

"Sonny boy, I've cleaned your room many times, I know everything you've hid in room and I know that you don't have a stuffed bee toy, jeez I heard you say B*tch I may be old but I'm not deaf!" And gave me "The Death Look."
I went out of the bathroom frowning at her, I stood close to my bed glaring at her. While I glared at her she smiled.

"I also know every trick in your book, like the one where you wasted water.......argh......you wasted water sonny, millions of people need water and you go waste it?" She chuckled then rolled her eyes, she stomped her way down the stairs and through the kitchen.

"Yes Grannie" in a quiet mocking voice.

I placed my pillows where they should be placed and moved my soft navy blue blanket and folded it into square until it looked like a stash of squares. After I was finished cleaning up my bed I walked out to my porch and started thinking.

Know that I think about it I think she found My PlayBoy's collection 'All Girls', Fu*k
____________^~^____________

After I was done worrying, I changed into my blue sweater and I topped it off with a black leather jacket and well my pants, it was designed from an all rewound fashion designer Louis Vuitton, it was brown yeah I know "just brown" but it caused me a lot of money, well maybe not my money.

I hope my brother doesn't realize he is missing 2,000 bucks, heh and it's not just the pants it's summing it all together.

After I was done changing I knocked on my brothers door. I opened it and I saw my lil' brother still sleeping. Josian is younger by me by only 4 yrs.

I walked up to him and yelled at his face
"Grammie Bit*h! Ian still sleeping"

Yeah I call Josian, Ian for short.

He stood on his bed as quickly and looked at me. I grinned a smile but he turned away and scoffed
"I don't get why the ladies love ya bro"
Ian stood up like a soldier and lightly hit me on the back of my head.

I looked at him still grinning.
"HA, RIGHT, I just dumped my girlfri-

Right after I could finish my sentence Ian interrupted.

"Again bro? You've dated so many girls and only last a relationship for what? About 1-2 weeks? Geez bro, you only want girlz for them body"
Ian gave me a weird look. He looked at my face then all the way down to my toes and mouthed a sentence.

"I don't get how they are head over heels for ya bud, I think their all for your junk and money"
He stood up and walked to his huge closet.

"Tsk-tsk brotha, Maybe I can date those girl and comfort them" he looked through his huge closet and kept nodding like a bobble head, he always does that but only when he's interested about something.

I agreed "don't care bud, all girls are in for our money, use 'em and dump 'em, I don't believe in love, it's just another way of them wanting our money"

After Ian looked at Me then turned back looking and going through his clothes nodding his head. Suddenly I heard Ian Talking to himself like a freak.
Ha soon, you will fall in love for real, I will record what you just said a moment ago and later on when you fall in love I will prove to ya wro-

"Dude, you okay back there? You know I can hear you whispering right?"

I looked at him like he was a stranger.
I smirked.
"I hella don't care, here record, ready?"