𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

          𝕹othing was ever the same after the confrontation between the oldest Madrigal and the Espinosa family

Rosalba had no one to care for her and no medication to help slow down the virus, she was dying quickly.

Oracio would rarely leave his daughters side, truly worried that she would just not wake up sometime in her sleep. He wanted to be with her every step of the way.

Diego was visibly becoming stressed. His appearance all disheveled as he took care of the triplets. He was worried for not only his wife, but for his eldest daughter as well.

Cara Maria would sit in her room, and cry. Everything was happening so fast for her, and she's only twelve.

Her mother was dying, they basically had no money, a foul old woman said some things that shouldn't be said to children, and her best friend left her.

Whenever the family would eat dinner, Cara Maria would say or do nothing. Just eat her food quietly and then walk away when she finished.

It had gotten to the point where even the triplets noticed her behavior. Each and every single one of them pointing out that she didn't play with them or show them her 'magic tricks'.

Cara Maria had to clear her head. She was way too stressed and it was taking its toll on the young girl.

So she did the one thing that came to mind.

Using her illusions, she was able to pick out some food without being seen, and even snatched a wallet, taking a good amount of cash before returning it back to the owner.

Cara Maria did anything and everything she could to help provide for her family. Even if it wasn't the right thing. She had hit rock bottom.

Diego and Oracio began to grow quite skeptical of how the oldest child had been buying household necessities and medications for the family. They weren't the ones giving her the money, so how?