Turn On Our Light (Real Suffering Is Not Known True Ending)

Start from the beginning

*small timeskip*

"[There were two victims died. One has been hanging on a tree while the other got his head shot 3 times... With medium bullet holes. These victims seemed like they were killed in cold-blood way-]"

"Fuck... They died?" I faked my sadness.

"Y/N... I really feel bad on what happened to them..."

"Yeah..."

*ring*

"I'll answer it."

"Go on." I watched her picking up the phone.

"Yeah... We're also shocked on what happened to them." She looked worried. Meanwhile, I don't. I never regret what I did.

"Oh I see... Well I'll be there in night time. I promise we'll do something."

'Wait a fucking second...' I thought. Is she having "fun" with him?

*few months later... Several murders later...*

Hatate PoV

The murder cases were increasing and yeah... All of Y/N's friends, except F/N, died. I don't know why but Y/N started to act weird everytime F/N is around.

"Hey, Hatate..."

"Hmmm?"

"I'm going to F/N's house. Is that okay if you stay here?"

"Sure... Sure..."

"Alright. Anyway... You can do whatever you want here."

"Yay!"

*timeskip...*

Strange. Y/N didn't come back. I wonder if... I have to check his room. I was about to open his room but the door seems locked. I have no other choice but to shot it with a danmaku. I regret destroying the door... But I need to find out what he's hiding. I checked everything and... I noticed that he's hiding some stuff. Drugs, syringes, knives, other weapons, and... Papers? I picked up the first paper and then I read it:

F/N
F̶/N̶2
F̶/N̶3
F̶/N̶4
F̶/N̶5
F̶/N̶6
F̶/N̶7
F̶/N̶8-

"H-Huh?" I was confused at first... But I realized something. This was a list... That his main task is to kill F/N? But for what reason? I then throw the first paper... And I read the second paper. It says:

'Fucking hell... F/N really love Hatate? I'll make you pay on that shit... And I'll make you bite the dust. Die die die die...'

I kept reading the several 'die' parts not until I read the last part:

'I am sorry, Hatate. I do this because that piece of shit and others are really in love with you.'

"B-But they're all friends..." I sighed and I realized that Y/N is at F/N's house. Oh no. I quickly flew to F/N's house. I then quickly landed in front of the house and then I entered the house. As I entered... I saw that Y/N already killed F/N by forcing him to drink acid. F/N's body has been corroded... By an acid. He looked back and he looked at me. He dropped the empty bottle of acid and then brought out the gun.

"Don't move, you fucking-"

"I'm sorry!" I hugged Y/N. I began crying. "I'm sorry that I made you sad. Y/N... Forgive me... I didn't mean to make you sad but I realized that you killed them. Why are you doing this?"

"I... I..."

*bang*

"Freeze!"

"Wait-"