"Hey, someone call an ambulance!" he called out before focusing on her. "It's alright, miss. I'm sorry you got shot, but it'll be okay. Paramedics are on their way."

This is my fault. I let her get hurt. I should've just webbed the guy's gun to the wall, but I didn't and it went off and now someone's hurt and it's my fault.

Peter ran outside, swinging away. The building felt suffocating and he felt like he couldn't breathe. By the time he swung to a hidden, abandoned alley, he was sucking in deep breaths, but to no avail.

Tugging his mask off, he pulled out his phone. He hadn't had a panic attack in months.

Tears blurred his vision as he started texting Anthony. He didn't know what to do and didn't want to bother Ned. He'd hoped Anthony would know.

Peter

Hey Anthony what do you do when you have a panic attck

Because I don't knwo what to do and I can't breathe and I havnt had one in a while

Anthony

It's okay, kid. You need to distract yourself. Why don't you describe the room you're in to me?

Peter

I'm not in a room

Anthony

Where are you?

Peter

In some random alleyway

Anthony

Why, kid??

Peter

I'm trusting you're not a murderer or kidnapper so I'll tell yuo I'm homeless

Anthony

What?!

Why didn't you tell me you're homeless?

Peter

Because stranger danger

And you'll either call the cops or try to find me or something and you cant

And even if you try to help, you can't because stranger danger

Anthony

So you're saying there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you in any way?

Peter

...yeah

Anthony

Well did I at least help with your panic attack?

Peter

Yeah I think so. Thanks Anthony

Anthony

It's no problem, kid.

Why'd you get one anyway?

Peter

uhhh it's a secret?

But still, thanks for helping me

Anthony

Fine. Look, I have to go to a boring meeting.

Stay out of trouble. I don't want to have to track you to make sure okay.

Bye kid.

Peter

First of all if you track me I won't hesitate to drop my phone and run away

But bye

Peter took a deep breath once he set his phone down, pulled his mask back on, and stood up, although he just swung back to Queens where his backpack was. He couldn't make himself go back out on patrol tonight.