The beginning

-chap 1/ beginning-

It was the day lucas can finally rest he had done so many contribution to the empire the day their enemy was finaly gone. Tiredly he decided to take a nap his whole body flop on the bed didn't even bothered to sleep properly his body was to tired to even move the slightest.

LUCAS POV
Remember lucas this is all for her...
.
.
.
Jennette went back to her room sorrow and pain in her aching heart was the only thing she felt this day after knowing that her real father was the late emperor and how he committed attempt to harm the emperor and the princess how she watch her own father getting executed how the family she seeks is now nowhere in here gasp how his father died while she survived  even though she also was accused attempting to harm the royal family she didn't really know she had that effect on them but not just them to every person she's been with, surely that's why people keep calling her monster.

Jennette fixes herself and laid down in her bed eyes staring at the ceiling. "i can't fall asleep...i feel like somebody is watching me" Jennette thought forcing herself to sleep,in a few minutes she got up grab a clothing to cover her nightdress and left the room deciding to go for a walk.

The garden was peaceful at night mixing with a strong gush of wind a perfect time to take stroll. "it's peaceful,the moon is glowing brightly tonight"she was looking up deep in her thoughts while admiring the beautiful moon that follows her everywhere she walk "what will happen to me now? Is everything gonna be still be alright?" she can't help but wonder for her self while Jennette was occupied on her thoughts she heard a rustle coming at the nearby bush her eyes immediately look into that direction, Jennette decided to check what was making that sound she slowly approach the bush can't help but feel terrified, slowly she opened the bush to check what it was to only see a bunny eating a carrot. Jennette can't help but chuckled, the bunny look at her and back to it's food as it continued eating not minding Jennette's presence she bend her legs watching the bunny eat, a few seconds the bunny raise it's head and quickly run away Jennette didn't know why but she quickly stand up when a tall figure tried to stab her,Jennette turned around as she step on a pebble and trip to the ground her knees touching the cold dirt with that the mysterious man failed to stab Jennette in one go,

She stared at the man terrified wondering what is happening Jennette look at the dagger the man was holding and immediately understood the situation.

"who is he? Why is he trying to kill me did someone sent him to kill me?." the girl thought looking at the man " Hahaha" a low laugh was heard the man was staring at the girl her head was down laughing lightly until it got louder "HAHAHHAHA so this is how they want to end me" the little girl cried saying those words basically to herself she grasp the ground dirt on her nails and hand. The man stair in sympathy he can't help but feel sorry for this girl.

"sorry for this but I'm only doing what the duke ordered me to do" he grab Jennette by her hands forcefully made her stand up with one swing of his hands he stab Jennette through her heart. Jennette gasp in pain her eyes flatter in darkness.

"the duke?  Uncle did?  Why would uncle do this to me"her lost thought while she slowly lost consciousness.

Jennette fell to the ground her life faded away only her dead body was left lying in the cold ground the man carried her back to her room he sets up the crime scene making up how Jennette died through suicide. He place Jennette at her bed and made a deep cut in her risk  and he placed the knife he used to cut into Jennette other hand after he was done he left Jennette's room to report back to the duke.

When the man left another mysterious man appeared out of thin air he stared at Jennette's body, a mysterious glowing attraction was forming in his hand he raised his hand with the glowing attraction on and face it at Jennette's body later it started going around it's body and sucking her soul out, few minutes Jennette's soul was taken away from her body now standing face to face with the mysterious man.

The both of them was staring at each others not saying any word Jennette can't help but ask "who are you?" the man didn't reply yet he keep staring at Jennette making her uncomfortable "I'm here to take you to de afterlife" the man answered her question "wait wait wait am i really dead?"ask the girl who's now a ghost(˙︶˙),the man can't help but raise his eyebrows making the (are you serious right now) face "with all that do you think your not dead yet?¿" he look at her Corp's then back to her.

Jennette didn't replied she only stared at the grim reaper in front of her, "well it's time to collect and it's another job done" the grim reaper said yawning "wait aren't grim reaper supposed to have those you know the tool they carry? To collect souls"
The room went silent the man's face became dark he lift his hands and those glowing attraction appeared again it surrounded Jennette and lift her up as he slowly close his grasp  making Jennette running out of breath as if someone was choking her "you ask to much"the reaper said his voice filled with annoyance and anger.

Jennette disparately want to get away "pls-please" stutter was the only thing that was heard, the reaper slowly close it's hand making Jennette suffer alot more. "please" she pleaded crying in a mess "please" ....

The reaper let go of his hand making her fall back to the floor she grab her neck disparately trying to breath some air
After breathing and breathing Jennette look at the reaper angrily tears fell down her eyes. "please don't kill me"..."i still want to live"the girl said her voice still not as clear "why do you want to live? There's nothing left for you here,you should have realized it by now" Jennette look down "i know i know that but still... Please I'm begging you let me start all over again I'll make sure this time this time I'll make everything right" the girl pleaded at the man "and if i did what would i get from it?"the reaper boringly ask "I'll give you my soul you could do anything with this soul of mine" "hah this is ridiculous" the reaper thought he grinned and told her "and why would i need your soul? I can get many soul as i want" "that's not true you collect soul you don't own them" Jennette protested "...okay" the guy snickerd "and how would you do that? By revenge?" the guy was expecting some interesting answer "revenge.. No revenge is not in my options" Jennette shook her head "then how would you fix everything then" "i don't know but just watch me i will fix everything" the reaper stared at her "fine I'll give you 25 year's and if you failed to do so you're soul will now belong to me but if you successfully completed your mission then i will let destiny see how your story will go" the reaper told her in a serious tone "deal" Jennette lift her hands as a sign of agreement but the reaper lean down and bit Jennette neck leaving a mark, she gasp in pain and surprise, when the reaper retracted she immediately ask "what was that?! Why did you bite me" as he answered "it's a sign that we made a contract" he pointed at her neck which has a symbol now. "do you really have to bite me?  Is there no other way" the girl said caressing her bitten neck "there is of course but i just want to you know" the guy said smiling at himself. Jennette was looking at him with a 〒_〒 expression.

"ahem now it's all clear see you soo-" the guy was interrupted by the girl asking another question "what's your name mr reaper?" "Arius call me arius" answered the reaper "well my name is"jennette was also trying to tell him her name but she was quickly interrupted with a "shh i already know your name, see you soon Jennette" his last word before he snap his finger, Jennette felt a huge gravity pulling her down what she last saw was the reaper grinning at her then her vision completely block out.