Party time

Having spent a large portion of your day with Loki and Thor trying to devise a plan to stop your upcoming nuptials, you are all worn out and feeling mentally defeated by the lack of solutions that have graced your minds.

"I told you both already it's hopeless, so can we please stop wasting our final moments together and just bask in the inevitability," you state with a deflated smile.

Thor wraps his strong muscular arm around you, pulling you into a tight, somewhat suffocating bear hug "you're right. It pains me to say it, but there is nothing we can do."

Loki jumps from his seat, letting out an exhausted groan "there must be something", he exclaims as he paces the floor "you can't" "we can't" he strokes his long slender fingers through his hair you remove yourself from Thors grasp making your way to Loki you take his hand in yours bringing them up to your lips kissing them sweetly.

"I love that you want to help, but there is truly nothing that can be done." "thankyou I am eternally grateful for you both, but I have accepted my fate, and you must too," you explain before pressing a gentle kiss to Loki's lips. A tear rolls down your cheek; you place a kiss on thors forehead before leaving them and returning to your bedroom.

---------------------

2 hours later

After a long soak in the glorious bathtub, you now lie on the bed in an oversized t-shirt lost in your thoughts when a knock at the door pulls you from a trance.

"come in", you state, which is swiftly followed by your door slowly opening and two sad-faced beauties entering; they run and leap onto your bed, wrapping their arms around you.

"Thor told us everything", Natasha utters her words laced with sadness

"I can't believe you'll be leaving; how will we go on without you" Wanda adds, squeezing you tighter

"I still have a little bit of time remaining, and you people survived before me. I think you'll cope after me too."  you respond, sitting up to look them both in the eyes "can we do something fun tonight? I'm tired of sadness; let's all go get wild," you laugh, wiping a tear from wandas cheek. "I have shed enough tears, as have you all, so let's stop and inform everyone that tonight we celebrate." 

"That sounds amazing", Natasha exclaims "I shall alert the troops immediately" "the festivities shall begin in 3 hours" she grabs you by the cheeks and presses her lips to yours ", so get that beautiful butt out of bed and put your glad rags on" 

"We'll go let the guys know and grab our clothes, and we can all get ready together. Be back in a flash," Wanda claims as she kisses you and rushes to the exit.

------

As quickly as they had left, they both returned with a bottle of vodka in hand as well as their clothes.
Wanda requests songs from F.R.I.D.A.Y; the first being girls just wanna have fun, a truly fitting option for the night ahead.

You're all drinking and dancing whilst you beautify yourselves. Natasha straightens her hair while Wanda attaches false lashes.

Hours later, you're all ready to go. You take turns admiring yourselves in the mirror.

"You guys look so damn hot", you insist whilst ogling Wanda and Natasha "the guys won't believe their luck", you continue

"I think we all look pretty incredible", wanda insists "now, how's about we go join everyone downstairs."

You all grab the handbag essentials before heading towards the elevator; the doors open, and you enter the room full of the beautiful, brilliant men you've grown so terribly fond of. The first to wrap you in his warmth is Pietro as he speeds up to you in a flash of blue, sweeping you off your feet.

"a gift for the eyes as always, beautiful Princessa", Pietro remarks as he leads you in the direction of the bar.

"What can I get for the gorgeous ladies to drink," Sam asks with a wink. 

"3 double vodkas and cranberry, please, Sammy", Natasha replies on our behalf.

"we'll also have three shots of sambuca sweet little birdman", an already tipsy wanda added.

You down your shots and take hold of your vodka cranberries

"we'll be back just going to let our handsome men bask in our hotness", Natasha announces, taking wanda by the hand and heading in the direction of bruce and vis.

You glance around the room and spot a lonely little bucky sitting in the hallway away from everyone else.

"what are you doing sitting out here all alone, Mr Barnes" you question, sitting on his lap and placing an arm around his neck. 

"I'm not alone, Mr beer is keeping me company", Bucky responds, tipping his beer towards you, "and now you've joined me, I'm definitely not lonely" he continues wrapping his arm around your waist ", so I heard you're leaving us."

"now now, Mr Barnes, isn't there better things you and I could discuss" you reply, kissing his cheek before moving up to whisper in his ear ", like all the dirty things you're going to do to me tonight." 

bucky chokes on his beer pressing his fingers into your waist. "I'd rather just do those things rather discussing them prior," he answered, words now laced with confidence. 

"well, then we must rejoin the festivities swiftly so this part of the night can end, and the true fun begins after." you declare, getting up from bucks lap, taking his hand and guiding back to the gathering.

---------

A/N

Sorry, this chapter took so long, and it's quite a short one. I hope whoever reads it enjoys it.

I hope the next chapter doesn't take me as long. Once again, any ideas, suggestions and comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you