A View To A Kill.

Start from the beginning

Damon settled himself on the bed as Klaus stood by the door while Alvaro stuffed his hands into his pockets. Klaus looked in the corridor with a smirk before turning to the vampire who was throwing a ball into the air, caught it single-handedly only to throw it back into the air. While all the while Alvaro remained quiet, observing.

"You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd just done your job properly." He walked forward as Alvaro pulled up a chair, and sat down crossing his ankles together, handing laying in his trouser pocket "I willing to let you train Jeremy."

"No, you weren't." Damon protested "You gotta be kidding me. You got there day two. Do you know how hard it is to get these Xbox brains to focus?"

"And then when I and Caliban turned a room full of barflies into vampires for hin to slaughter...you let Kol kill them." Klaus said.

"You and Caliban?" Alvaro uttered, eyes wide beneath furrowed brows, gazing at his brother in disbelief.

"Yes, our very own Catherine and Narcisse." Damon remarked making Alvaro turned his puzzled glare to him as Klaus glanced at him "Or rather you and Ana are our Catherine and Narcisse. What? I've watched Reign."

"No, Morgana is Mary and I'm Bash or Francis." Alvaro smirked at him "Your Antoine, the greedy king."

Damon laughed "Oh. No. No, no, no, nope. Morgana is Catherine De Medici, through and through. And as for-"

"Enough! Both of you." Klaus growled, not wanting the bickering to go on "And who's bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscious?"

"Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?"

"Ah, yes the love of Elena." Alvaro purred, tilting his head back "How is it that she can overlook every horrific thing you've ever done?" He taunted "Is it wilful ignorance? Or something more pathological?"

"Some people are just more capable of forgiveness than others. Why," he looked up at the brunette "is everything not so bright and wonderful in France?"

"Oh. I'm more than happy." He grinned jumping to his feet, exercising his legs around the room "I'm with the woman I love, and we've got a child on the way, therefore, I couldn't be happier."

"You've gotta be kidding, it's not possible-"

"Not with celestials and infernals involved." He shook his head.

"Oh, come on. There must be a secret." Klaus smirked "It can't just be the sire bond. What is it? Compulsion? Manipulation? What is it that you say to her?"

Damon looked at him, before sitting up not ripping his gaze from Klaus "I think this has something to do with a certain blonde vampire. I think you murdered Carol Lockwood...and I think your worried that Caroline's never going to forgive you."

"You've done worse."

"Debatable." Damon shot back "I don't mind being the bad guy. Someone has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick."

Alvaro glanced at his brother "Debatable."

"If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise your just not worth forgiving." Damon glanced at the brunette briefly.

"Your brother's lack of communication is infuriating." Alvaro grumbled, turning on his heel taking another turn about the room.

"It's one of his many trademarks." Damon mentioned, throwing the ball to the ground before sitting up, and resting his cheek in his palm"Like his brooding and his hair."