𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

          𝕮ara Maria sat with Dolores in the Espinosa living room

          𝕮ara Maria sat with Dolores in the Espinosa living room. There, Cara Maria was rocking a now sleeping Alejo while Dolores practiced the trick Cara Maria showed her on putting children to sleep.

"All you have to do is bring your finger up and down their nose and it puts them to sleep. Been doing it on these three and some kids in the town." Cara Maria chuckled as she watched Dolores attempt to put Xiomara to sleep.

"I could really use this for Antonio. He can be a hassle to put to sleep. Messes with my ears." Dolores muttered.

Cara Maria really enjoyed the time she got to spend with Dolores. It was nice to have someone to talk to about her feelings right now involving her mother.

She didn't want to burden Oracio or Diego, so Dolores was the perfect option. She was also really good at keeping secrets ( at least secrets that cara maria tells her ).

The obvious major secret Dolores held in for Cara Maria was the fact that Julieta and her would come over to spend time with the Espinosas. She really couldn't understand what her grandmother had against the family. They were all true sweethearts.

Dolores laughed at a joke that Cara Maria told before she straightened up. Dolores looked out the window from the couch and looked terrified.

"What is it?" Cara Maria asked in worry as she placed the triplets in their playpen.

"My Abuela. She's asking everyone where we are. She says she's suspicious of our behavior." Dolores panicked earning a similar reaction from Cara Maria.

If Alma found out that her daughter and granddaughter were coming to the house that she forbid anyone from her family stepping into, they'd be done for.

But what scared Cara Maria more was what the old woman would say or do to Julieta. After all, she's the only reason why Rosalba was even still alive.