Ending

"What take you so long? He is so noisy, why can't I calm him down?", Yibo

"You think your son is noisy now? Who is the one that keep whining and begging me to make a dessert for him?", Zhan.

"Me... Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. Sizhui forgive papa, right? Baby?", Yibo.

"Haih, fine", Zhan then sing a lullaby to Sizhui. Sizhui stop crying but he didn't want others to hold him beside his mom. Zhan need to finish his work anyhow. After a few minutes, he told Song Lan to take a dessert from the fridge and give it to Yibo. After Zhan finish writing on his iPad, he called the staffs and tell them the mistake that they did.

 After Zhan finish writing on his iPad, he called the staffs and tell them the mistake that they did

On the way back home, Sizhui cry again and Zhan know that he is hungry. He didn't bring his bottle because he already drinking before they going out. He can't breast feed Sizhui in the car, the others might see it. So, they need to bare with it until they're at home.

Zhan breast feed him on the couch in the living room. Then, he remembered about the maid, so he walk to Sizhui's room while breast feed him. After a few minutes, Sizhui is asleep and Zhan put him in his crib. Zhan feel sleepy as well, so he sleep on the bed in Sizhui's room. Yibo wait for him but he didn't shown up. So, Yibo go to the room and found his wife is sleeping in the room. He hold Zhan up in a bridal style and bring him to their room.

*1 year later*
**Yizhan's Bedroom**

"Baby, can we do it without protection tonight? Sizhui is almost 2 years old now. It's about time, we give him younger sibling", Yibo. He was happy that Zhan give him a green light. They did it for a long time that night. Zhan doesn't have an energy to clean his body after that. Yibo then help his wife to clean up and change their bed sheet.

In the morning, Zhan doesn't make a breakfast like usual, so Yibo order a take away food. Zhan sleep longer that day, he didn't have energy to do anything. He feels so weak. They did it again a week later because Zhan is in heat. Yibo want to take advantage of it and didn't let Zhan take his medicine.

*3 months later*
**Yizhan's house**

Yibo and Zhan eating their breakfast at the dining table.

"Husband, can you bring me to hospital after this?", Zhan.

"Why? Are you sick?", Yibo.

"No, but I just want to check if something is wrong with me. I'm not into heat this past two months and I feel weird in my body", Zhan.

"Are you pregnant again, baby?", Yibo.

"I don't know, I didn't have a symptoms like previous one. I'm not craving for anything too", Zhan.

"You sure? What's with all those snacks?", Yibo.

"Isn't it normal for me to eat my favorite foods?", Zhan.
It's not, you eat it all the time