3. New Pets

The night came by. Both the boys came to the house and Zoe placed the beds and they all slept. Next morning they all woke up and got to work. Zoe was mining, Assassin was getting upgrades for the base and lynx was just staring at well.. a turtle deciding to make it his pet. He was on the beach.

Zoe's pov

Uhhh... OK I want to mine for today.. I think assassin will get upgrades for the base and lynx will do nothing?? I don't know... Ok lets mine *starts mining*  huh what's this.. *sees a pink tail* ohh!! It is a cute little axolotl.. imma get a bucket.

Assassin's pov

Uhhh... Good morning... Ok I am gonna get upgrades for base as Zoe told me last night..
*goes to the forest for materials*
WAIT I JUST FOUND A wolf, omg..
I am gonna tame it.. And it will be my wolf I guess, I am the first to tame a pet..
Ok let's tame it and go to the work. *takes a bone from inventory and tames it*

Lynx pov

Uhhhhh... Good morning.. I am gonna go outside and see what is happening 👀
Wait a turtle is literally walking on sand..
I wanna tame it but I don't have seagrass. I have to go to ocean and collect sea grasses to tame it..

*lynx goes to ocean for sea grass*
*lynx collects some sea grass*
*lynx finds a ocean monument*

Ohh my god I just found a ocean monument I will inform it later to my friends, first I will tame the turtle..

*lynx gets out of water*
*tames the turtle and bring it home*
*make's a underground base for his pet and leaves him there*

Now let me inform my friends that I found a ocean monument...

Zoe's pov
Hmm how am I gonna tell my friends about crystal my new axolotl. I guess I need to tell my friends.

<Zoe>hey guys come back to the base I need to talk about something.
<Assassin>ok sure
<lynx>im already at the base
<Assassin>I am coming, Ok?
<Zoe>I am coming too!!

Assassin's pov

I don't know why Zoe called us at the base.. But I am ready to go... WAIT, I am gonna show my wolf to them I guess the wolf name is "Zen" I got my pets name!!
Ok now I am gonna go to the base..

No one's pov

All of them goes to base to show their pets and everyone made a base for their pets...