Y/N's Mind Technique provided her with rather sensitive sensors for cursed energy. 

So as she stood in the courtyard, minding her own business as she waited for Yaga, her mind caught a sense of cursed energy. The energy she felt was too much for it to belong to just one person. No, it was more like two people. 

And since she was familiar with Yaga's cursed energy, she knew it wasn't him. They were strangers, people she didn't know

Overwhelmed by the sudden fear of strange people coming towards her, she ignited Mind Entrapment. Unsure of what to do, she just made the people see good visions they would conjure up subconsciously. 

When she turned, she saw that two people she didn't know were standing still a little further from the main entrance of the courtyard. It was a girl and a boy, both seemingly around Y/N's own age. 

The girl was shorter than Y/N, her hair a beautiful long brown. She had a beauty mark on her pale yet sweet complexion, under her right eye. Her eyes were open, gaping ahead due to the Mind Entrapment. 

The boy next to her was taller, even taller than Y/N. He had black long hair tied up in a rather messy bun, the strands poking out of the tied-up hair. A strand of hair draped over his handsome face. Like the girl, his stance was frozen, eyes staring at the void. 

Y/N had no idea who these people were. So she decided to just let them be, keeping a hold of both their minds. 

She was still waiting for Yaga while ensuring the two strangers stayed trapped under her technique when another surge of cursed energy jolted Y/N's senses. 

Once again, the cursed energy belonged to a stranger. And the amount of it was so much, almost like it was limitless

It made no sense yet somehow, Y/N knew it belonged to only one person despite the amount raging endlessly. 

Y/N was looking at the smaller entrance of the courtyard where she awaited Yaga's entrance. Her back was facing the two strangers, as well as the newly arrived stranger. 

She didn't dare turn around to face the stranger, scared of what could happen. Instead, she wanted to do the same to that person as she did with the previous two. 

Y/N was strong enough to trap the minds of a few people at the same time. It was tiring but she wasn't taking any risks. 

But when she was focusing to find an opening in the new stranger's mind, she couldn't find any. She tried again, closing her eyes before opening them back with a sigh. 

But she couldn't. It was like he was immune to her technique. But she didn't give up. She tried again but her attempts were useless. 

"It's not going to work, angel," a young male voice that Y/N assumed belonged to the third stranger spoke up. "You can give up now." 

His voice held a sense of amusement as though her failure was entertaining to him. A small chuckle erupted from his throat, the sound rather addicting but taunting. Taunting, yet daring

But his words or rather, his acknowledgment of the current situation confused Y/N. 

She wondered how he knew what she was trying to do. And she wondered why it didn't work on him when she tried to do it to him. Was it her limit? 

But she knew that wasn't it. 

She's tried using Mind Entrapment on four people simultaneously in the past while testing her limits. A year ago, her limit was five people. 

Even though she was confused, she was rather intrigued by this person. But even so, she was slightly frustrated at the tone he held. Like he was amused by her failure or something.

Y/N stood frozen in her spot as though she was the one with the trapped mind. She could feel the stranger approaching her from behind. 

The sound of the slow footsteps was heavy as they met the hard material of the ground. Y/N had been good at picking up small signs like that due to her always being wary of people's entrance. 

Since she had to sneak around a lot while she was at the house, she would always memorize the pattern of footsteps so she'd know who was coming. Her technique could be of help but because she had no idea how to use it back then, she relied solely on her humanly skills. 

Based on the pattern and the sound that echoed from the stranger's footsteps, Y/N was given the impression that the owner of those sounds was a tall male. And just as the stranger approached, Y/N could see their shadow looming over her shoulder. 

The scientific effect of the casted light made it seem as though the stranger was a tall person, affirming Y/N in her theory. The figure was quite close to her, her back still against them with a small gap in between. 

Y/N's breathing deepened due to nerves and fear. 

The figure walked past her, giving her a view of his back profile. He was certainly tall, even taller than the dark-haired boy just now. 

He had bright white hair that had messy strands poking out. His hands were in his pockets and he was wearing a dark blue outfit which reminded Y/N of the school's uniform. Distracted by the tall stranger, Y/N didn't notice Yaga's cursed energy present in the area. 

"Y/N, let them go," he calmly said, shocking the young girl out of her distraction. 

"But-"

"Let them go," he repeated firmly, eyes sharply boring into hers. 

"Yes," she nodded before turning to the trapped figures. 

Her mind gave the command of letting them go and instantly, their eyes blinked hard while their bodies moved slightly. Their gazes wandered the wide area, trying to grasp a sense of their whereabouts. When they saw Mr. Yaga, both of them came to the realization that they were at the school. 

"What- What happened?" The dark-haired boy inquired, his complexion seemingly pleased. 

"You just experienced first-hand one of her techniques," Mr. Yaga briefly explained, gesturing towards Y/N. 

"That was really cool," the short brunette gushed, eyes wide with excitement. 

"Yes, quite peaceful actually," the dark-haired boy hummed with a small smile. 

"Oh- Thank you," Y/N replied, nodding a little, a small group of red hue making a cameo on her complexion.

"This is Y/N L/N," Yaga gestured, looking at the mentioned girl before turning his head to the two figures in front of her. "This is Suguru Geto and this is Shoko Ieiri," he added, causing the two figures to smile at Y/N. "And this," Yaga trailed, turning around to face the other figure. Y/N followed his movement while Suguru and Shoko looked at the third stranger. 

"Satoru Gojo," the white-haired teen flashed a teasing smile, eyes looking over his sunglasses that laid on the bridge of his nose. 

Y/N's breathing hitched at the sight in front of her. 

He had bright blue eyes, unlike any she'd ever seen before. His white eyelashes matched the color of his messy hair. It wasn't a question that the boy was handsome

"Princess," he added, sending Y/N a wink that caused an eruption of butterflies in her stomach. The red blush across her cheeks grew more expressible though she tried to hide it by looking away. 

"Y/N, they will be your classmates." 

Y/N's head whipped around so fast to face him. Her eyes were wide with both shock and regret. 

Slightly embarrassed of the fact that she was worried for no reason until having to use her technique on them. Even though neither Suguru nor Shoko seemed to have mind much, Y/N still felt a little embarrassed.

Well, there goes first impressions.