→CHAPTER SEVEN←

Start from the beginning

They would have to bow or kneel before us because of their lower rank or job or whatever, but the prince doesn't have any of those obligations for him to do that... 

But he seems nice. For now. Arceo's eyes lowered as they continue to braid the flowers while Alex talked to the older ones.

'Arceo, Arien.' Arjen telepathically called out for their attention.

'Hm?' Arceo and Arien both simply replied.

'Wasn't the second prince only 10 years old?' 

After Arjen said that, Arceo promptly froze what they were doing.

"WHAT?!" Arien let accidentally let out with an incredulous tone.

10 years old?! HIM? He looks at most 19 or 18!- Oh ya! I read this somewhere!

"Is something wrong?" Alex worriedly asked as Arien flusteredly assured him that there was nothing wrong.

Members of the Imperial family will go through a growth called 'Manifestation.' After they go through manifestation, they will have an adult body.

If they undergo manifestation at 3 years old, their body will look like an 18-year-old and they won't grow until their real age is 18 And then stop aging at 30.

Wew~ royal powers sure are interesting Arceo internally whistled as they quickly composed themselves and continued their crown.

"You're finally speaking to me!" Alex happily said.

And I guess we won't have the manifestation because we're not pure-bloods? We're uh- mixed? Arceo was sort of confused with the whole blood-related thing since everyone had some percentage of genes from both their parents.

...And yet, our eye colors are different from either parent... Arceo's eyes drifted to the flowers laying around them.

"Arjen, Arien, Arceo." Arceo looked up at Alex when he called their name. "How does it feel to finally be at the beautiful palace you mentioned when we first met?" He asked as he gave back the flower crown he took from Arien.

Seeing as neither their siblings uttered a word, they took it upon themselves to talk for them.

"It was...very eventful. Thank you for asking, your highness." Arceo vaguely answered, which was enough for Alex as he brightened up.

"That's great! And you can just call me Alex or Alec if you want." Alex said with hope before he continued. 

"I would like it if we could call each other by our nicknames since we're a family. Can you tell me yours?" 

"..."

Arceo sighed as they watched their older siblings converse. "You can call me Arcy, A-Alex ... Sister Arien and brother Arjen call me that." 

WHY DID I STUTTER?? WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER?! Arceo's nose crinkled in distaste as they cussed themselves out before quickly composing themselves as Arien turned to them.

'Arcy-?!'

'It's better to have allies than enemies in this place, Ari.' Arceo quickly explained.

'I guess that's true...' Arien looked back at Alex.

Alex was beaming with happiness over the fact that Arceo called him by his nickname.

"What about you two?" Alex asked the two older ones of the triplets.

"Arcy calls me Ari..." Arien hesitantly answered.

"That's a pretty name. How about you, Arjen?" Alex asked again.