Chapter 8

During the weekend

AT just woke up and she has a lot of energy and ready to train!

(Tik tok by Kesha melody starts playing)

AT: I wake up, get ready and wear my favrite shirt. I'll go downstairs get breakfast and imma run for a while

I am exited to practice and get a hold of my powers, i will never get distracted because my bestie's here and if i try to run my bestie got my back

Im gonna go to the gym,gym

Need to train my arm, arm

Im not really good at songs ,songs

I am gonna be the best, best

"Ok ya know im not singing anymore"

That evening,

AT: *Sigh.. "THAT was a lot of work...and i feel like my body is seperating😩"

Achino: "hahah, looks like someone has been exercising lately"

AT: "Ino, hey. Mind if i sit here for a while?"

Achino: "Not at all. Have you got your powers? If so, what are they?"

AT: "I can draw using my weapon...lemme take it out"

She takes out her knife but what was in her hand was a...small sword?

AT: "Huh...looks like Sam wasn't kidding"

Achino looks at AT, concerned: "Why do you have a small knife with you?"

AT: "Oh, this was the weapon i was talking about.😁

Achino: "Im starting to think i might die bc of you😐..."

They stare at each other seriously before bursting into laughter😂

Achino is AT's closest friend since 8 years ago...they are close and both even usually go on drawing dates. Its kinda like a playdate but they draw instead. They have the same dream and that is to be and live in Art City a city where- you know, this will be explained eventually just staytuned ok.

😋✨

AT: "How are you doing?"

Achino: "Oh, im fine. I've been getting mire control of the outbursts but i still need to hit something whenever it happens"

AT: "Hit me!"

Achino: "What? Why?👁️👄👁️"

AT: "to calm you down? There's a faded shadow behind you"

Achino turned around but all she saw was her house...no shadow. She turned back to AT looking feirce then...

Achino: "Aww you! YOU WERE TRYING TI SCARE ME🤣🤣🤣 *tickels AT but looks like it didn't work!"

AT : "AHAH. AHAHAHH🤣🤣🤣STOP! MY TUMMY HURTS! AHAHAHAHAHAH"

Later that evening. AT was walking back home...

AT: "huff... Whoooo! She tickled be non-stop👁️👄👁️. But still, im glad we had some laughes☺️. Like we did years ago hah! Fun times"

FLASHBACK...

AT: "I was drawing some comic panels before and here, take a look"

Achino reads the plot and her face lit up but when she came to "THAT PART" she panicked and accidentally threw AT's book onto the road

The both stared at each other for a while before laughing historicly!

Achino: "Since when did you draw stuff like that? And its Homo too!"

AT: " ahahah, i don't i just. My brain got flooded with those stuff and it need to come out somehow so i drew it"

Achino: "Bold of you to draw that and show it to me"

They both laughed and the flash back ends...

AT opens the house door to see everybody panicking about smth when i say everybody i mean Addie and by panic i mean walking back and forth

AT: "Are you ok Ad?"

Addie: "You remember the time when Connor and Aaron ran away and we told the police?"

AT: "yea?"

Addie: "We found them but...the dont want to come back home.."

AT and Addie looked down and sad but then AT had an idea

AT: "Tell me where they are"

End of chapter.8