ADHD (E.O)

Requested by Berry2305

Y/N pov

I woke up this morning to get ready for work, we've got a script reading today. Just as I got my bottle of meds I remembered that I didn't put in for another prescription because I forgot with working alot. So I don't really know how I'm gonna cope today.

I got to set and sat down in my usual spot next to Lizzie and Robert as the director started to talk about the script and what he wanted as an outcome. I started to zone out picking at the table.

"Y/N are you listening?" He asked me as I just nodded and put my head down. No one knows about my ADHD since it's been a part of me that I'm embarrassed about. He started to talk again before he dismissed everyone for a lunch break. I hadn't really noticed that everyone had left until Lizzie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you OK?" She asked softly while I just nodded. "Everyone's gone to lunch are you coming?" She said softly while I just got up and followed her out to the break room. Everyone was sat laughing while I just got a sandwich and went to my trailer. I decided to call the pharmacy to try and push for my medication.

Lizzie's pov

I watched as Y/N left the break room as everyone was talking so I decided to go and check on them. I got to their trailer and I heard them on the phone to someone. They sounded distressed about something so as soo as I knew they were off the phone I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard them shout before letting myself inside. I walked in to see them distressed.

"Are you OK?" I asked them while they just nodded with a fake smile while pacing around their trailer. "Are you sure because you don't seem like yourself today?" I pointed out to them.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm fine." They said as they wouldn't stop moving or fidgeting. I noticed a fair few fidget toys around the trailer.

"You can talk to me. I'm not gonna think any less of you." I told them as I sat down on the sofa and patted the seat next to me. They just kept looking at the seat then at me before they finally sat down. They took a deep breath before they started

"I have ADHD and I ran out of my medication this morning and I have to wait until Friday for them." They said as they fidgeted without looking at me.

"So what do you need?" I asked them softly as I rested my hand on their knee.

"I uh I don't know, it's just the worst time possible with having the script read today and I can't concentrate so I can't do my job properly." They said as they put their hands over their face.

"Well does the director know?" I asked them while they just shook their head.

"You're the first person outside my family that knows because you're the nicest one that actually cares to check on me." They said making my heart break that no one else thought to check them.

"You should tell them, they would understand." I told them.

"Ok ill go and do that now." They said as they stood up and walked to their door. I was shocked at how quick the atmosphere changed. "You coming?" They asked as they peeked their head back inside with a goofy smile making me giggle.

"Yeah I'm coming." I told them as I stood up.

"Not yet you're not." They teased me as I hit their shoulder laughing.

"Your so I don't know to be honest." I said with a smile as we walked back to set.

"Yeah I don't know either." They said softly. Once we reached set I watched as she walked over to the director and watched as she looked anywhere but them as she spoke to them. I watched as she had fidget toy in her hand as they were smiling. They didn't seem mad which was great for her. They seemed to understand. We all walked back into the meeting room.

"Okay, we will pick this up on Monday morning 9am sharp. So you have the rest of the week off." He told us all with a soft smile.

"Why aren't we doing it today?" Evans asked curiously.

"Well something has come up and we can only continue from Monday so you are free to go home." He said dismissing anyone elses questions since it's not his place to say why.

Once we had all started to leave the room I hadn't noticed Y/N running up behind me and picked me up making me squeal.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." They chanted as they jumped up and down with me in their arms.

"This was all you Y/N. You did it not me." I told them with a smile.

"If you hadn't pushed me to tell them I would be messing up so much. I just hate this sometimes i really do." They said as they put me down.

"That's OK, but promise me that you will always come to me if you need to talk or anything." I told them with a soft smile which they returned making my smile grow.

"Pinky promise." They said making me giggle as they held out their pinky for me. Which I had happily took before we both went to our separate cars.

AN
I hope you guys enjoy this one.