Suddenly, a scent came, making the teen's eyes widen.

"Enchanting Blood. Aroma of Visual Fantasy." A female's voice said.

'What's this scent?'

The officer jerked back, confused by the sudden patterns in front of him, "What are all these patterns?"

Then more came, separating the officers from the burgundy haired male.

"What's going on? I can't see anything!"

'Is this some kind of attack? If it is, that means trouble! Is the scent growing stronger?'

"Tanjiro! Are you all right?" (Y/n) called out, running towards him.

"Yeah! What about his wife?"

"She's fine. I patched it the best I could, but we have to get her somewhere quick in order to disinfect the wound."

Tanjiro nodded, before looking to the side along with the girl, hearing someone walking towards them.

"You still use...the term "person"...to refer to even a transformed demon. And you're trying to save him." Said a female with dark brown hair, that's in a low bun, which is held in place by a hairpin. She had large, gentle eyes that do not possess pupils, only a haze of lavender that fades to dark purple, and notably red lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She wore a dark purple kimono that is decorated with wavy pale purple tree branches and red flowers, and a cream-colored obi to secure it around her waist, as well as zori sandals.

Next to the female, was a male with a short stature and average build with pale skin and lavender purple eyes. He has short hair that is neatly styled and vertically shaded from a dull and light green to black. He wore a button-up collared shirt under an all-white haori and dark blue hakama pants.

"Allow me, then, to lend you a hand." The female said, looking down at her wrist that healed.

"But why? You...You're scent tells me..." The male slayer said.

"That's right. I am..." She started, putting her hand over her chest, "...a demon, but I am also a doctor, and I wish to annihilate that man, Kibutsuji." She finished.

(Y/n) grinned, "Well, Doctor-chan, please help us out here!" She said.

-----

"Aren't you coming, Otou-san?"

"Daddy has work. I have a business meeting to attend. I'm also concerned about that disturbance just now." Muzan said to the child.

"Dear..." The woman said, which made the male give a closed eyed smile.

"Don't worry. I'm only going to speak with the police. Now, get in." He said, gesturing the car.

Once they were in, the small girl looked out the window towards the male.

"Otou-san, come home soon, okay?"

"All right. You be a good girl now." He then turned to the driver, "Take them back to the house. Go on."

The car came to life, and they were off.

Soon the male walked into an alleyway.

"Big bro, let's hit one more bar!" A drunk male said, spinning around while walking.

"Yacchan, are you okay?" A female voice said.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm not even drunk yet—" He said, before cutting off when he bumped into Muzan, "What the hell, you bastard?"

The demon stood still before speaking, "Forgive me." He said, and started to walk again, but was stopped by the male.

"Hey, come back here!"