confession

"Oh Mirabelle, where could you be?" Julietta said as she kept calling out her daughter's name. "We'll find her. Don't worry." Marina patted her friend's back with a smile.

You let out a sigh of exhaustion. Your feet were hurting since you've been searched for hours non stop. "Princess? You're alright?" Camilo asked as he walked up to you. "Yeah, my feet are just tired." You said responded.

"Aw poor baby." Camilo teased. "Shut it." You laughed and pushed his shoulders softly. "Alright alright. Up you go." He said before lifting you up and carrying you in bridal style. Once again.

"Woah! Aren't you tired? Like- am I not heavy? You've also been walking for hours so you must be tired to-" "nonsense princess. You're the one tired. Don't worry about me, I'd do anything for you." Camilo reassured you with a smirk.

You let out a nervous giggle as he carried you while walking. There was a comfortable silence between you two, the only noises you both could hear were birds chirping and the wind blowing as it hit the leaves.

"The flowers are really pretty..." you commented as you two passed a field of flowers. "Yeah, just like you." Camilo responded without looking back you. You slightly blushed and hid your face onto his chest, causing him to laugh.

A few moments later, he stopped walking which got you confused for a sec. He gently put you down on the field of flowers which made you a little happy since now you can see them up close.

As your fingertips brushed on the flower petals, you felt Camilo putting something on your hair. "A pretty flower for a pretty lady." He commented. You smiled at him and said a small thank you. He sat down right beside you, watching the way your finger pads touched the white petals.

He scooted closer to you and pretended to yawn so he can stretch his arm around your shoulder. But you already knew what the dude was doing. "Alexander did the same thing. You're not slick." You laughed. Camilo frowned but laughed with you.

Curse you Alexander.

After a few minutes of joking, flirting and laughing. The two of you stared at each other. Love filled in your eyes as you stared at Camilo. Camilo put a hair strand behind your ear as he got closer and closer to you.

You didn't move at all. In the outside, you were calm but in the inside you were panicking. It felt like hours but his lips were finally near yours.

And finally, the two of you kissed. It was a wholesome one and it lasted for about 10 seconds.

"Y/N...I love you..." he could only muster out. You smiled and hugged him. "I love you too.." you said. Suddenly, he got up and yelled

"HECK YEAH! JACKPOT BABY! IN YOUR FACE ALEXANDER VALDEZ!"

You didn't expect that reaction to be honest. You stared at him wide eyed before going into a fit of laughter. "Okay, okay Milo, calm dow- ACK!"

Camilo then picked you up and spinned you around.

"I love you Y/N Garcia!!" He yelled in pure happiness.

You giggled at his antics. "And I love you Camilo Madrigal!" You said as he still kept spinning you around.

"Ahem."

The Camilo stopped spinning you around and turned around to see your father standing with arms crossed. He held a stoic face.

"D-Dad!"

"M-Mr. Garcia!"

Camilo put you down and you hurriedly went up to your father. "D-dad listen! I was never h-happy with Alexander and-" Manuel shushed you and then patted your head.

"I know I know." Your father said with a small smile. You stared at him with wide eyes but you smiled back at him. Manuel then went up to Camilo and patted his shoulder.

"Be true, Camilo. Don't break my daughter's heart."

Camilo smiled at him.

"I promise-"

"And if you do, I swear to my dead father I'll-"

"SIR/DAD I/HE GET(S) IT!!" You and Camilo said in the same time.

Author note: surprise

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in advance