𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕

𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕

          𝕬 few months had passed, and every day Julieta came over to the Espinosa household to feed Rosalba in hopes of curing her illness

     𝕬 few months had passed, and every day Julieta came over to the Espinosa household to feed Rosalba in hopes of curing her illness. Sometimes with Dolores and sometimes not.

Rosalba was still bedridden though. While Julieta's cooking did help ease the disease eating away at her, it didn't and couldn't fully heal her. It got to the point where it left Rosalba unable to use her limbs.

Her body was still doing everything and anything to fight the disease, but it was also shutting down way too fast.

Rosalba was suffering, but she put on a brave face for her family. She didn't want to appear so fragile. Seeing how she was able to put a smile on the Espinosa family's faces was what kept her going.

Cara Maria hadn't taken anything ever since the pan y sal incident. Mainly because she didn't want to draw suspicions from her family and the Madrigal family.

Did she want to?

Absolutely.

But could she?

No.

Cara Maria took advantage of the time she got to spend with Dolores and would always ask questions about the Madrigal family.

While she hated Alma, she loved everyone else in that home and did miss them all. Especially her two best friends.

Dolores was in Caramaria's room while her aunt and Caramaria's mother were in her room. Caramaria would laugh every so often from hearing about all the different shenanigans the Madrigal's would get into.

Caramaria hadn't shown Dolores her gift yet. The only people who haven't seen her power on display in person were the Madrigals.

Dolores looked towards her friend who was staring at her arms with golden markings. She would trace out the finer details of the markings to distract herself from things going on around her.