The Beginning

April 5th, 2008

After the formation of the Global Confederation, free will had replaced with order and discipline... Many people suffer of the oppressive Union. Mass censorships, propaganda, rebellions and resistances have been neutralized. The world has been controlled and polluted by mass factories. Two best friends, named Rashidi and Danial always hide in their secret abandoned military bunker during curfews. Rashidi had a caring and loving parents, but all had been lost after his parents was executed for supporting the recent rebellion, now he stayed with his friend ever since.

 Rashidi had a caring and loving parents, but all had been lost after his parents was executed for supporting the recent rebellion, now he stayed with his friend ever since

But one night, changes all

One night, during an ongoing curfew, the two best friends tried to climb a large fence, when suddenly, Danial got shot and fall near Rashidi. Rashidi tries to save him, but Danial ask him to run, then, he closes his eyes, and become lifeless. Tears running down from his eyes, and he ran to their bunker while Confederate Guards search for him. He made it to the bunker, and he sits in the corner, crying to see his only friend killed in front of him. And he strike him... He become mad, start to tear the GC Propaganda posters, start to scribble on them map... After he calm down, he looked his computer that he and Danial made... Seeing furries are insulted and oppressed by humans, for no reason, then, he got an idea.

Since he learn about Genetics and CRISPR from his Father once, he began creating his creation. Using stolen chemicals and lab equipment from a small GC Lab with Danial and the help of some splintered rebels
He created a Virus, A virus that could turn a human into an Anthromorpth being. Without testing, he inject himself, he screamed in pain, then, his bones were reconstructed, his legs turn into digitrade legs, a wolf snout growing out. He turned into a white wolf. But that wasn't the end, during the "Transfurmation", a residue had been created, a Latex Glob, which had no interest in him, Rashidi noticed it and quickly contain it.